Trevor Sinclair

Northstandboy

Owner
Staff member
Looks like his TV pundit career is over. Was caught twice over the limit and called a policeman a "white c**t".

Oops!

Also urinated in a police car, although not sure whether he meant to or not.

Sure Diane Abbott will be out defending him in what is clearly another case of institutional racism on the part of the police..

Caught drink driving for a second time, asked the arresting officer ''Is it because I'm black''? And accused Officers of racism. Sinclair proceeded to pee in a police car, and called an officer a ''White c**t'' - Following the arrest the footballer and pundit on MOTD tweeted ''Racist old bill all over the Sinclair residence again tonight, thank God, as a black man I've not fallen asleep again.

Sinclair has said he's 'embarrassed' and appalled at his behaviour.

And so he should be, and he should also be banned for life from working in football including as a pundit.

Kind of topically 'Trev' started his playing career with Blackpool FC, making over 100 appearances for them .... and was inducted to Blackpool FC hall of fame(whatever that constitutes)

Caught drink driving for a second time, asked the arresting officer ''Is it because I'm black''? And accused Officers of racism. Sinclair proceeded to pee in a police car, and called an officer a ''White c**t'' - Following the arrest the footballer and pundit on MOTD tweeted ''Racist old bill all over the Sinclair residence again tonight, thank God, as a black man I've not fallen asleep again.

Sinclair has said he's 'embarrassed' and appalled at his behaviour.

And so he should be, and he should also be banned for life from working in football including as a pundit.
So as a black man he can call an officer a 'white c***) and then complain of the 'racist old bill'. Is it OK for him to be racist to a white person (I assume so from his alleged comments). What a hypocrite and unpleasant person.

On 2 January 2018, Sinclair was convicted of drink driving and racially abusing a police officer by calling him a 'white c**t'. He was sentenced to 150 hours of unpaid work, disqualified from driving for 20 months and ordered to pay £500 compensation to the abused police office

Hopefully the 150 hours included a full valet of the car he pissed in.

With his tongue.

Back
Top Bottom