General Trevor Kettle

NottsYellow

I'm afraid our friend was back in league 1 again yesterday. This time he managed to send off Plymouth's manager.
Surely, the ref sending off a manager is actually a sign of a bad referee (unless it is Steve Evans being sent off) as generally it is indicative of the manager getting totally fed up with an incompetent performance from the ref.

I'm afraid our friend was back in league 1 again yesterday. This time he managed to send off Plymouth's manager.
Surely, the ref sending off a manager is actually a sign of a bad referee (unless it is Steve Evans being sent off) as generally it is indicative of the manager getting totally fed up with an incompetent performance from the ref.
It could also be down to abuse either to an opposition player or in the 4th officials ear.

...but never and incompetent performance by their players though.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

...but never and incompetent performance by their players though.:rolleyes::rolleyes:
But Kettle doesn’t help the situation, I remember his laugh at the Sunderland player who scored their third goal and did a slide celebration bin front of our dugout, whilst he was booking him. A complete w****r