Transfer News Transfer Window

Foley

Wait for it Bazzer and others of a worried disposition in transfer windows....
The PL have reverted back to the transfer window opening to 1 September.
I assume the EFL will follow suit.
So what 4 to 5 games into the season before the transfer window closes? Madness in my view.

So what 4 to 5 games into the season before the transfer window closes? Madness in my view.

Think it was always going to revert back due to the leverage European clubs have. With the PL closing before the rest of Europe, European clubs could make big demands safe in the knowledge if they needed to move a player on they still had a few more weeks...

Think it was always going to revert back due to the leverage European clubs have. With the PL closing before the rest of Europe, European clubs could make big demands safe in the knowledge if they needed to move a player on they still had a few more weeks...

They could have gone down the split route which was an option, Domestic transfers end as now but international transfers are allowed until Sept 1st.

Rule takers, not rule makers, in Europe.

The rest of the world refused to change so PL was at a disadvantage

The Sun reporting that we will reignite interest in Grigg in the summer with a view to a permanent move.
I hope he realises that we’re only interested in hiring him to wash Jamie Mackie’s car. Otherwise he’s in for a hell of a shock.

I hope he realises that we’re only interested in hiring him to wash Jamie Mackie’s car. Otherwise he’s in for a hell of a shock.
What’s Agyei going to do next year now then? Maybe that’s the whole problem, Mackie has been complaining about the quality... would explain the Agyei not impressing comments ?

Back
Top Bottom