Transfer News Transfer Window Summer 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am, as a matter of fact, having fractured my elbow yesterday. But more important, did you read my entire post? I was channeling my inner Kip (much easier to do when on drugs, by the way).

I am, as a matter of fact, having fractured my elbow yesterday. But more important, did you read my entire post? I was channeling my inner Kip (much easier to do when on drugs, by the way).
I thought you might have been, which is why I asked! Seems fun. Can I have some? All the best with the elbow though! How did that happen?

We all know Sykes can be a great player on his day but can he be consistent? Can he add goals to his game?
For me you have McGuane, Brannagan and Henry in front of him. Bodin can also play he number 10 role and so can Whyte. If Sykes wants to play this season he really needs to step up to the mark and prove he can perform consistently. Something he has struggled to do since he came to the club.
How many goals did brannagan and mcguane score last season? Bit unfair to criticise just sykes in this department.

One of the best players in pre-season. He’s going nowhere. Great option to have in the squad, and he’s too good for a loan in league 2. Would we loan him out to another side in our league? Probably not…

Can’t see Agyei going out on loan to be honest. We need him in the squad. Dan had a good season, and I hope that he will feature more this season! McNally would benefit from minutes, but do we have enough cover at CB to loan him out? I’m not convinced.
Agree 100% with all of that.

I bet Sykes starts on Saturday. McGuane has to earn his way back into the side. Dan is getting better all the time and gives us some raw physicality, be that on the wing or as an option up top. And if McNally were to be loaned out, we'd be back at square one in terms of lack of defensive cover (unless we had a 24hr recall clause in the loan, which I'm not even sure they're allowed any more?).

I bet Sykes starts on Saturday. McGuane has to earn his way back into the side. Dan is getting better all the time and gives us some raw physicality, be that on the wing or as an option up top. And if McNally were to be loaned out, we'd be back at square one in terms of lack of defensive cover (unless we had a 24hr recall clause in the loan, which I'm not even sure they're allowed any more?).

Earn his way back into the side?

It's the start of a new season, no one has the right to start because of what they did or didn't do 3 months ago. If McGuane is fully fit then he starts ahead of Sykes.

Messi is certain to leave Barcalona now. Something for us maybe?
Can we at least sign his cousin at the same time and pretend they’re a left back, even if they never set foot on a pitch? Just give me something.

We already signed somebody from Barcelona who turned out to not actually be a footballer. I’m not asking for anything groundbreaking.

Sykes was our best player at the end of last season and Dan is going to storm the League this year. ‘Mon the Yellows!

We all know Sykes can be a great player on his day but can he be consistent? Can he add goals to his game?
For me you have McGuane, Brannagan and Henry in front of him. Bodin can also play he number 10 role and so can Whyte. If Sykes wants to play this season he really needs to step up to the mark and prove he can perform consistently. Something he has struggled to do since he came to the club.
Have Brannagan and McGuane brought goals to their game so far?

Sykes has had a good preseason, a continuation to the end of last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom