Transfer News Transfer Window Summer 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our squad at the start of this season is streets ahead of last seasons starting squad.
People will obviously rave about Whyte and Holland but I think Williams and Bodin are just as important signings. Both proven at this level and Bodin can play various positions.
Iโ€™d say Seddon defensively is an upgrade on Ruffles. Thornley proved himself in this league last season with a team that ended up going up. His signing allows McNally to get up to speed (go out on loan).
On top of the recruitment we have got circa ยฃ2 million in players sold with Atkinson and Clare going out the door.
Now at the squad limit I can see Sykes leaving before the window shuts as I think he will struggle to get into the side unless he really ups his game. Loan out Del Boy, Agyie and potentially McNally. Donโ€™t bother registering Hanson for the first half of the season.

Over all Iโ€™d say this is the best transfer window we have had since Robinson came to the club.

Now at the squad limit I can see Sykes leaving before the window shuts as I think he will struggle to get into the side unless he really ups his game.
One of the best players in pre-season. Heโ€™s going nowhere. Great option to have in the squad, and heโ€™s too good for a loan in league 2. Would we loan him out to another side in our league? Probably notโ€ฆ
Loan out Del Boy, Agyie and potentially McNally. Donโ€™t bother registering Hanson for the first half of the season.
Canโ€™t see Agyei going out on loan to be honest. We need him in the squad. Dan had a good season, and I hope that he will feature more this season! McNally would benefit from minutes, but do we have enough cover at CB to loan him out? Iโ€™m not convinced.

I Still think we've got 2 more signings coming in one could be sensational ,to really show the board really means business

Im surprised that people are happy to see Sykes leave?! My personal opinion is that I thought he was immense against Bristol Rovers. On that performance he would be one of the first names on the team-sheet for me.
We all know Sykes can be a great player on his day but can he be consistent? Can he add goals to his game?
For me you have McGuane, Brannagan and Henry in front of him. Bodin can also play he number 10 role and so can Whyte. If Sykes wants to play this season he really needs to step up to the mark and prove he can perform consistently. Something he has struggled to do since he came to the club.

• React
Reactions: ljs
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom