Transfer News Transfer Window Summer 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of the fans have got their wish and Hanson won’t be playing in an Oxford shirt until possibly January again….

unfortunately it’s because of another injury!!!

Could mean he drops out of any squad cap for first half of season, then maybe out on loan to get back to playing and potentially securing a amove from next summer.

May mean we don't see him again for us !!

Not a clue. The centre back won’t be one of our targets we’re trying to bring in before next week. As our main two targets aren’t free agents, and one will cost a fair whack.
Have you heard anything re Boyle from Cheltenham? That would be my first choice.

Some of the fans have got their wish and Hanson won’t be playing in an Oxford shirt until possibly January again….

unfortunately it’s because of another injury!!!
If it's until January then it could free up a space in the squad.

wonder if we’re in for Stuart Findlay again? only played one game for his new club
I completely missed the fact he'd left Kilmarnock. And to bloody Philadelphia Union - who on earth??!! Apparantly they're in the MLS, but not a team I have heard of.

Before anyone gets too excited, KR didn;t say when they'd be anounced. He was very excited though which bodes well.

• Wow
Reactions: Ian
I imagine the player in tomorrow will be for medical/signing paperwork/photoshoot.
So might be a bit much to expect it to be announced tomorrow, but KR was certainly talking as if they'll be involved at Rovers on Saturday.

Would assume the other deal (if gets completed) will hope to be involved in the training ground game they've added for Tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom