Transfer News Transfer Window Summer 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
At 3-2 can’t really say they took us apart
Thinking back, my memory says we were the better side in the first half, and should really have scored again. Second half they tore us to shreds for 25mins and went 3-1 up, but we fought hard, pulled one back and gave it a right good go. For those 25mins or so however, Barnsley were fantastic. Of course they were a division higher than us and got promotion to the Championship as well that year.

If Stevens does go. Which I think he will.

Alex Palmer. West Brom goalkeeper. Lincoln had him. Go and get him
Lincoln have just taken a different keeper on a season long loan from West Brom. You would have thought they would want Palmer again so perhaps he is not available and West Brom plan to involve in the first team squad this season?

Lincoln have just taken a different keeper on a season long loan from West Brom. You would have thought they would want Palmer again so perhaps he is not available and West Brom plan to involve in the first team squad this season?
I think Sam Johnstone is going to leave West Brom, so I definitely doubt they'll let Palmer go anywhere just yet until they know what they're doing with their No.1 spot.

Totally agree WY, he was a liability last season.
Players have bad form, it’s the nature of the game. It’s good that we made a brave call to drop him and give JS a go. It will also be good when we give him another chance to continue the fine work he has already done at this club.

At his age, he is hardly finished. Loads in the tank.

KR to be BBC Oxford, wants a LCB to replace Atkinson, CDM to go toe to toe with Gorrin, a 2 left wingers minimum.

KR to be BBC Oxford, wants a LCB to replace Atkinson, CDM to go toe to toe with Gorrin, a 2 left wingers minimum.
Erm and a goalkeeper? Cash waiting

We don’t need two wingers but a midfielder to compete with Gorrin would be good

Last edited:
Robinson saying he would like a couple of wingers is like the rest us breathing, plus at least one of them will end up being tried at full back so that’s the cover sorted.

The thought of Eastwood starting the season as #1 is giving me severe PTSD, and flashbacks to Charlton away…

Only one game I get flashbacks to, the home horror show against the Aussie plumbers team. Oh and the play off final. You would hope he has overcome whatever happened to him that caused his performances to fall so far but no way can we go into a season with him as the only (assuming the two youngsters need a bit more time) real option, he put a play off standard team in a relegation battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom