Transfer News Transfer Window Summer 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of you lot make me laugh!
The likes of Marvin Johnson and Barker are not going to sign permanently for anyone in L1. Both of these boys impact games on a regular basis. I'm not talking about looking busy, retaining the ball and putting in the odd robust tackle...im talking about genuine game changing impact. Barker for example takes players out of the game for fun and creates overloads willy nilly. A game changer with the right players around him, and on another level as an athlete.
Shame barker didn’t turn up for the playoffs

He was exceptional first half against Blackpool
I agree, at one point he picked the ball up in our half and rode around 4 or 5 challenges to the edge of their box. His inconsistency and lack of work rate is how he has ended up playing at our level. That side of the game is coachable but the natural talent he has is not, which is why I would be surprised if we aren’t one of many clubs after his signature.

Brendan Galloway just released by Luton. Left back. Good age. Played for Robbo at MK. Has played in premier league for Everton.

Not really played much last few years and had injuries so sounds exactly the type we would go for!

Karl's next crock signing then lol

Some Sheff Wed players may become available for free soon*. Local journos are apparently reporting that Sheff Wed still haven't paid their players wages for March and April. As a result the club have 15 days to pay them the back wages otherwise players can give their notice and become free agents.

*I don't really expect us to be targeting Wednesday players.

Some Sheff Wed players may become available for free soon*. Local journos are apparently reporting that Sheff Wed still haven't paid their players wages for March and April. As a result the club have 15 days to pay them the back wages otherwise players can give their notice and become free agents.

*I don't really expect us to be targeting Wednesday players.
We can’t afford them, even though they are free

We can’t afford them, even though they are free

Indeed, hence my comment. The ones who will benefit will likely get picked up by Championship clubs (ie. Josh Windass, Barry Bannan etc) if it happens. Losing the likes of Josh Windass would sting doubly as that would be £millions in a lost transfer fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom