Transfer News Transfer Window Summer 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly for starters a winger as we have none under contract next season excluding agyei

That lad who scored the Plymouth goal today was good. Is he theirs or on loan?

If we are to go up this season we need a strong cb as we have been shambolic defensively this season
?.....
Are you mad, both centre backs were basically thrown into the deep end when we lost Rob Dickie.
They are only going to get better and be great assets to our club.
The CB pairings especially early season was changed constantly with injury’s, it is an area I am more than happy with.

Nicky Cadden I think will be high on Robinsons hit list. Was close in January and is out of contract next month. Can play on the left wing and also done a job as a wing back for Forest Green.

Hopefully Mcguane will return would be a proper statement signing.

Lee back on a permanent as he is seemingly out of contract should be our number one target.

?.....
Are you mad, both centre backs were basically thrown into the deep end when we lost Rob Dickie.
They are only going to get better and be great assets to our club.
The CB pairings especially early season was changed constantly with injury’s, it is an area I am more than happy with.
I agree but with mous probably retiring it would be good to get in another starter quality cb for competition for two fairly young cbs walking in the team every week currently

• Not losing anyone will be as important as new signings. This team will get better next year
  • Lee and McGuane should be added without question
  • Barker would be great but think a loan is best we can hope for
  • I don't think we need more than 3 or 4. Wingers are the main requirement + left back cover
  • David Ajiboye at Sutton is my tip. Winger at Sutton. Needs coaching but so talented and looks an amazing prospect. I have no inside knowledge btw!

• Not losing anyone will be as important as new signings. This team will get better next year
  • I don't think we need more than 3 or 4. Wingers are the main requirement + left back cover
  • David Ajiboye at Sutton is my tip. Winger at Sutton. Needs coaching but so talented and looks an amazing prospect. I have no inside knowledge btw!
Barker is out of contract or do you mean from whatever team he signs for

Just had a look at Ajiboye looks a very raw player that fits the KR mold extremely well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom