Transfer News Transfer Window Summer 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harrison is nothing like agyei, he has a great leap on him and would need to play in a two. Rovers played him in a two with Taylor, who picked up lots of knock downs. Also good friends.

Fair play to Ruffels. That is one hell of a blag! He should work in sales..
Looks like he's at least acknowledged he's going there to play second fiddle (as we all suspected), can't knock the guy for backing himself but I can't see him being a regular starter anytime soon

already had two terriers supporting acquaintances enquiring about who Ruffs is etc :rolleyes:

Looks like he's at least acknowledged he's going there to play second fiddle (as we all suspected), can't knock the guy for backing himself but I can't see him being a regular starter anytime soon
I don’t necessarily think he’s backing himself, he’s laughing all the way to the cash machine. I’d sit on the bench for a lot less than that, and I’m probably a better defender as well..

I have seen Elechi a fair bit when fans allowed into games.

All I can say is that he has everything we need to make it in the modern game.

What he does need coaching is his positional awareness defensively.

He’s athletic, very fit, has a sweet left foot. Is physical and loves to get forward.

In otherwise, the modern day full back.

He may not be good enough, but I’d hate for him to be released without getting a chance in the first team.

Last edited:
Good lu
I have seen Elechi a fair bit when fans allowed into games.

All I can say is that he has everything we need to make it in the modern game.

What he does need coaching is his positional awareness defensively.

He’s athletic, very fit, has a sweet left foot. Is physical and loves to get forward.

In otherwise, the modern day full back.

He may not be good enough, but I’d hate for him to be released without getting a chance in the first team.
anther year at least for him and yes he will be a good full back

We don't need to score more goals though....we need to concentrate on our physical prowess throughout the team. If we can bag a striker who makes the ball stick up top who can chip in with 8/10 goals, gives defenders a hard time in a physical sense, and can help Taylor get to 20 league goals then we would be in a much stronger position.

We also need to be better at getting hold of the 2nd balls in our midfield. we need 2 more in there for me.

We
We don't need to score more goals though....we need to concentrate on our physical prowess throughout the team. If we can bag a striker who makes the ball stick up top who can chip in with 8/10 goals, gives defenders a hard time in a physical sense, and can help Taylor get to 20 league goals then we would be in a much stronger position.

We also need to be better at getting hold of the 2nd balls in our midfield. we need 2 more in there for me.
We’ll play 4-7-1? Yes we scored 92 goals last year and have two good strikers, maybe three, plus lots of dangerous attacking players. We need to strengthen the defence and the defensive side of midfield

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom