Transfer News Transfer Window Summer 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we could be looking something like this maybe.....9 out of 11 of the starting line up already in the building? That's not bad.....

lineup (1).png
SUBS: Eastwood
Forde
Mousinho
Hanson
Elechi(?)
Sykes
Henry
Bodin
Winnall
Agyei

If we get some LB cover, maybe a new CB, maybe a new DM and the two new wingers Karl wants.....could be a decent season.....🤞

Last edited:
So we could be looking something like this maybe.....9 out of 11 of the starting line up already in the building? That's not bad.....

View attachment 6810
Forde
Mousinho
Hanson
Elechi(?)
Sykes
Cooper
Henry
Winnall
Agyei

If we get some LB cover, maybe a new CB, maybe a new DM and the two new wingers Karl wants.....could be a decent season.....🤞
No Billy Bodin?

I think that the lack of creditable rumours being posted on here just shows how the most prolific ITK'ers are really not ITK. Rather than the most prolific ITK'er making up stuff, we've had the odd single post popping up from a poster not usually associated with being ITK. i.e. Seddon sounds like a done deal..

I really hope we see the Klaxon soon.
Do they have to be classed as ITK’ers or just fans that may have a bit of insight??

I’d rather have the messages by MC Yellow and to a certain extent Scotchegg (sorry) with their distant inside knowledge than not at all, especially as they tend to get most information about right!

View attachment 6810
Forde
Mousinho
Hanson
Elechi(?)
Sykes
Cooper
Henry
Winnall
Agyei

Is Bodin injured already? I'd want someone to compete with Gorrin, and another left winger, unless that's where Bodin will play.

I think Cooper, Bodin or a new winger could be the left side if Williams is the right sided player.....

View attachment 6810
Forde
Mousinho
Hanson
Elechi(?)
Sykes
Henry
Bodin
Winnall
Agyei

Its interesting in that squad we don't have any loan players, last year we had 6 and very often 5 in the match day squad.

View attachment 6810
Forde
Mousinho
Hanson
Elechi(?)
Sykes
Cooper
Henry
Bodin
Winnall
Agyei

A LW and a LCB and that is one hell of a team. Even the bench looks decent for L1. Funny how one signing can change the entire outlook on a squad. And I'd guess we're still going to bring in a few loans too.

A LW and a LCB and that is one hell of a team. Even the bench looks decent for L1. Funny how one signing can change the entire outlook on a squad. And I'd guess we're still going to bring in a few loans too.
Agreed! And a large squad too!
Its interesting in that squad we don't have any loan players, last year we had 6 and very often 5 in the match day squad.
Good point! We've relied on loans for a while now, if they come in and can supplement what we have or improve then it could be looking very good indeed.

-Easty and Stevens will fight it out for the jersey....
-I think we definitely need a left sided centre back as I'm not sure McNally will be ready yet or if Mousinho will still be up to it.
-I guess Forde is Long's cover and maybe Elechi is being thought of as Seddon's cover unless we get a loan?
-Maybe Hanson will be Gorrin's cover?
-Forde/Henry/Sykes can cover McGuane and Brannagan.....
-If a Whyte-type signing comes in then we would definitely have options on the wings with Bodin/Cooper/Williams/Sykes out wider/Agyei.....
-Winnall and Agyei back up Matty Taylor....

That is certainly a lot of options for KR to deal with, before any loans do come in.

As was said before, one signing has improved everyone's week!

What have I missed? What’s the significance of the number 42 Shirt? (Other than the Chris Williams dubious hitchhiker reference of course)

What have I missed? What’s the significance of the number 42 Shirt? (Other than the Chris Williams dubious hitchhiker reference of course)
Not sure, but he does seem to have settled on that in recent seasons.
fbdeea180ee28ac58a9ec785e6c6567d.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom