Transfer News Transfer Window Summer 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seddon is probably reading this forum and thinking christ, give me a chance to finish my isolation. Will be nice to have experienced out and out full back

Not "ITK" but heard through the grapevine that Peterborough have expressed interest in Cam Brannagan and he could be on the move. They're after a holding/ball playing midfielder and they often go shopping in the league below them for the best talent.

Brannagan, like fosu before I believe has a release clause so if this is met he can go. Wouldn't begrudge him his championship move. Would leave a big hole to be filled however that's football. You have to find a replacement. Im a fan of LCP but he will need another year to develop further I would imagine.

Brannagan, like fosu before I believe has a release clause so if this is met he can go. Wouldn't begrudge him his championship move. Would leave a big hole to be filled however that's football. You have to find a replacement. Im a fan of LCP but he will need another year to develop further I would imagine.
I wonder how much that would be - about 800 K?

Not "ITK" but heard through the grapevine that Peterborough have expressed interest in Cam Brannagan and he could be on the move. They're after a holding/ball playing midfielder and they often go shopping in the league below them for the best talent.
What does 'heard through the grapevine' actually mean? Can't you be more specific as to where this rumour emanated? Otherwise, the contribution is pointless.

What does 'heard through the grapevine' actually mean? Can't you be more specific as to where this rumour emanated? Otherwise, the contribution is pointless.
A Peterborough supporting friend of mine, but no idea where he heard it from or if he's in the know... Just gave me a message asking what he's like. Don't shoot the messenger 😉

A Peterborough supporting friend of mine, but no idea where he heard it from or if he's in the know... Just gave me a message asking what he's like. Don't shoot the messenger [emoji6]
Brannagan can't be leaving... he was one of the '8's mentioned by KR as being ahead of Clare, hence him going.

So with. Release Clause,.does that mean monads ons can be included?

Brannagan can't be leaving... he was one of the '8's mentioned by KR as being ahead of Clare, hence him going.
How do your comments make sense?
Of course Brannagan would be ahead of Clare.
But how can that mean Brannagan can't possibly be leaving if he has a release clause in his contract? A release clause means that if a club comes I for him and he wants to go we can't stop him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom