Transfer News Transfer Window Summer 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest I didn't think we'd be able to get him, but if you don't ask you don't get I suppose. A little bit surprised that Forest were happy to let him go, as he looks like he's good enough to be squad player for a Championship side. A good early signing and hopefully there's more to come.

This is brilliant news, and could be just the shot in the arm the team needs, ahead of Sunday’s game!

Welcome back Marcus, look forward to seeing you tear it up next season!

COYY

decent signing .... if his injury hasnt any lasting or long term effects

Holy s**t what a signing! How's that for getting deals done early, the season hasn't even finished! Anyone have any ballpark figures of the fee?

His comment of "I have loved my time here and think it's the happiest I have felt in my footballing career." is a brilliant advert for OUFC too, especially coming from someone with Barca and Arsenal on his list of past employers. Says a lot about our club and the atmosphere amongst the players when someone of Marcus' quality chooses to sign before knowing what league we'll be in. He wants to be here no matter what. Well done to everyone at the club for getting this done, big statement of intent.

A new left back ,two wingers ,Maybe Clare back,Maybe Cooper back as cover . And a couple of younger players from the premier League. And another surprise it's going to be exciting 🤞🙏

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom