Transfer News Transfer window 2020/21

I don't think anyone has not wanted us to sign 2,3 or the mythical 4 players on here but it was the almost breakdowns that Cadden and to a lesser extent Whyte didn't sign and discussions over whether buying or loaning younger or older players and the positions we need against a Cadden where Long has been excellent.
We will sign players and I'm sure they will improve us where we need it .

I haven’t seen much of that - just people pointing out that the level of hysteria on here would suggest we are desperate for additions, when in fact the evidence on the pitch says we’d probably be just fine. Hope we bring in a couple, but only if they are to the standard needed.
Cool - I’ve seen multiple people actively not liking the idea of players coming in, so I’ve commented on that. I think we need defensive cover and a winger who can really push for a starting place, and I hope they come in. Sounds like the manager hopes for one or two as well. If they don’t then they don’t. Fine.

Newcastle have 5 (five) wingers on the bench tonight according to Chris Waddle - somewhere for KR to do his transfer window shopping?

I'm sorry but, due to the avatars displayed by @Paul Cannell and @RyanioBirdio , I can no longer take any discussion on this forum in a serious manner.

Unless they both agree to remove the offending images I shall have no option but to open another bottle of vino and get gloriously pissed.

So there!
I’m not changing mine until we sign somebody, so you best hide the car keys!

Not sure Cheltenham or WBA would agree. WBA want him to play and we need a backup in the Eastwood leaving senario.
I’m sure he would command a fee. He’s been a regular this season, and kept them in the game. Couldn’t be faulted for any of the goals

A young CB to provide cover then come in when someone inevitably pinches Atkinson off us (😭) and an absolutely rapid, tricky right winger to terrify teams on our right hand side and we’re all set for the rest of the season.

I'm sorry but, due to the avatars displayed by @Paul Cannell and @RyanioBirdio , I can no longer take any discussion on this forum in a serious manner.

Unless they both agree to remove the offending images I shall have no option but to open another bottle of vino and get gloriously pissed.

So there!
I wasn’t offended at first but you've got me thinking. If that’s the course of action we are taking if we are, you can count me in 😅🍷 I’m very offended..

I have a feeling that our major signings this window will be the players out of contract at the end of the season. There are rather a lot of them.

I have a feeling that our major signings this window will be the players out of contract at the end of the season. There are rather a lot of them.
Anyone got a list, as the players I've seen that are ooc at the end of this season are those that are not worth a new contract on the whole.

Clare going out was cost cutting. Simple as that.
Covered by KR in the preview to the Cambridge game - starts at 18m50s on BBC Sounds for anyone who wants to listen back. KR starts by saying Clare’s move hadn’t worked for footballing reasons, that his confidence may have suffered and then adds that Burton are playing against our rivals so that is an advantage, and also mentions that loaning him to Burton works financially for us. So a number of different reasons were given.

Back
Top Bottom