Transfer News Transfer window 2020/21

Yes. Yes it is. Other clubs seem to have done exactly that.
Agree, as Robinson has said on many occasions that he likes to have 2 players for each position to give competition for places, but now it seems we’re going to shift players from one position just because they can fill a void rather than it being their best position etc.

It was only a few weeks ago we all seemed in agreement that a CB was a priority, but now we seem happy to accept shifting players from one position to another meaning more changes to the starting 11 than we need to, and especially as we have 3 places to fill.

Last edited:
When are some of us actually going to grow up! It’s f*****g obvious that Kip is an Oxford supporter and wants us to do well.
He’s become the scapegoat which he handles well with fairly truthful comments/thoughts which most of us think!
I don't have a major issue with Kip, but let's not pretend that he speaks for more than a couple of like-minded posters.

When are some of us actually going to grow up! It’s f*****g obvious that Kip is an Oxford supporter and wants us to do well.
He’s become the scapegoat which he handles well with fairly truthful comments/thoughts which most of us think!
He hardly posts when the going is good but the first sign of choppy waters he seems to take great delight in complaining about everything from top to bottom of our club ...not a great supporting role model and deserves to be called out but not abused.

well then he can provide the full facts and figures to prove his point then.
kips a P**s taker,he thinks hes being clever when everyone else thinks hes a t**t.

Im not sure the situation with Mous has anything to do with costs because if he isn’t playing, he will be part of the coaching setup and will still be getting paid. I’m not sure what you’ve been reading to come to the conclusion that the board have settled for mid-table? For god sake, there are 26 games left in the season, we haven’t lost in 10 games, we’ve won 5 on the bounce and we are most definitely in the mix.
Was it a promise? I don’t think so. Like I have said on many occasions, what football manager wouldn’t want to do their business early? KR said those very words on RadOx, last night. If you choose to twist what he says into something else entirely, that’s on you. He has made no promises. He has stated his intentions. Nothing more, nothing less.

A quick look at the players we have signed in the last two years should tell you that our recruitment process isn't a shambles.

For a manager to come out in public to the media, fans, board etc, and says what he did, it is far more than an intention. So when a manager comes out and says he wants 4 players, which fans obviously would believe is based on well thought through future thinking, they are not to believe him?

Unfortunately, unlike in the real world, when the world of This is United passed on some dinosaurs did survive!

He hardly posts when the going is good but the first sign of choppy waters he seems to take great delight in complaining about everything from top to bottom of our club ...not a great supporting role model and deserves to be called out but not abused.
Crikey, it seems like he’s on here daily, so must mean we’ve had more bad times than good!

Last edited:
Theres a huge amount to like about our club on which i have commented. Earlier on in the season our performances were utterly rotten and our transfer window has thus far been non existent, despite the wishes of our manager, hence i criticise that, as someone who wants us to do well.

On a transfer window 2021 thread where we have thus far signed "checks notes" zero players despite the manager wanting 4, should i be dancing for joy that we tried for Gavin Whyte and look like coming out weaker than what we went in?

Theres a huge amount to like about our club on which i have commented. Earlier on in the season our performances were utterly rotten and our transfer window has thus far been non existent, despite the wishes of our manager, hence i criticise that, as someone who wants us to do well.

On a transfer window 2021 thread where we have thus far signed "checks notes" zero players despite the manager wanting 4, should i be dancing for joy that we tried for Gavin Whyte and look like coming out weaker than what we went in?
How on earth you profess to support this club when you take such delight when things are not smooth.
Yes criticism where needed is healthy whereas your constant can't wait to slag off player , Manager , Chairman or indeed club and horrible little snipes when its not going smoothly just do get annoying.
A one line ' good result ' when we win isn't anywhere near the same.
A balanced positive/ negative posts would be nice and not little snipes that I would expect from other clubs fans rather than our own would be nice.

How on earth you profess to support this club when you take such delight when things are not smooth.
Yes criticism where needed is healthy whereas your constant can't wait to slag off player , Manager , Chairman or indeed club and horrible little snipes when its not going smoothly just do get annoying.
A one line ' good result ' when we win isn't anywhere near the same.
A balanced positive/ negative posts would be nice and not little snipes that I would expect from other clubs fans rather than our own would be nice.
I promise you Thomas/Brock/Jones when we destroy Brizzle tomorrow i will write War and Peace on our brilliance, if that will convince you.

Back
Top Bottom