Transfer News Transfer window 2020/21

I’m not saying we know nothing. I’ve played and followed football for 35 years so I’d like to think I know something as do many others on here I’m sure. It didn’t work, but after playing him further forward, why did he loan him out?
I wonder if it might be Robbo’s stubborn arrogance and ego on overdrive again?!?

It was obvious that his decision to bring Clare in, and transform him into a RB had bombed, and fans were calling for him to play further forward, where he looked like he’d be more useful, or drop him.

So Robbo plays him further forward a few times, and he looked much better, more comfortable, and added pace and a different dimension to the side, so Robbo then drops him, and then ships him out on loan!

It makes no sense, and I wonder if Robbo has cut off his own nose to spite his face on this one?

It makes no sense, and I wonder if Robbo has cut off his own nose to spite his face on this one?

Really looks like it to me, especially after not landing Whyte. There is still time in the window but Clare was the only possibility of someone at the club challenging James Henry for a place on the right but that was KR not putting him in, not him not earning a place.

When we get this defender and shift him out on loan, he still needs to be in the "22" unless he is under age. Still time for us to be delighted. Keep the faith

I wonder if it might be Robbo’s stubborn arrogance and ego on overdrive again?!?

It was obvious that his decision to bring Clare in, and transform him into a RB had bombed, and fans were calling for him to play further forward, where he looked like he’d be more useful, or drop him.

So Robbo plays him further forward a few times, and he looked much better, more comfortable, and added pace and a different dimension to the side, so Robbo then drops him, and then ships him out on loan!

Quite possibly, and there are numerous examples of where a player and manager don’t get on and are then sold, to the disbelief of supporters. And it’s the unknowns in this type of scenario that we just don’t get to hear about, sometimes until a player releases their autobiography years later...ok, maybe not Clare.

Nail. On. Head.

I would think its more likely Robbo got a verbal agreement from whyte that he would join us. Our board gave it the greenlight as long as we shipped out someone (clare). Whyte the changed his mind or hull offered more money.

I would think its more likely Robbo got a verbal agreement from whyte that he would join us. Our board gave it the greenlight as long as we shipped out someone (clare). Whyte the changed his mind or hull offered more money.
If it was that, then the board/KR should have got the player in before the player went out. I recall we have a bit of history as far as verbal agreements are concerned.

Yep Robinson is actively trying to make us lose really.

Clare was likely the only player who had offers for him , Whyte hopeful of being bought in so a gamble that didn't work ...no need to start criticism as if we have lost 5-0 ....we are not pathetic Liverpool fans after all !!!

If we are going to guess then I would say it’s more likely than Clare wanted more game time and Robinson couldn’t/wouldn’t promise him that, little bit of of an argument and getting some of his wage of the bill will have looked a lot more enticing to us.

He has looked ok as winger off the bench but he in no way offers any cover at the back, be more effective not having a right back than him playing there again, he was that bad in that role.

Back
Top Bottom