Transfer News Transfer window 2020/21

We have moved to second part of Berliner’s 7-point sequence- Now it’s “a signing is imminent. It may not be our FIRST choice but......”

It would be fair to acknowledge that circumstances are changing rapidly. No point in getting a player in to sit through a possible 'circuit break' / pause / curtailment of the season. And with no league game until 16 January (at the earliest), there is no rush.
Elite sport will continue. The government stated that, yesterday.

2 million is pointless though,it doesn’t allow us to do anything but stay where we are.the reason why Brentford are a championship team knocking on the door to the premier league is they sell for big money.
This.

2 million is pointless though,it doesn’t allow us to do anything but stay where we are.the reason why Brentford are a championship team knocking on the door to the premier league is they sell for big money.

From leagues that they can no longer recruit from...(in many cases!)

They said schools were safe on Sunday and closed them down (apart from for key workers/vulnerable kids) on Monday.
I get your point but as it stands, right now, football is able to continue. I can’t see that changing until Boris, no doubt, moves the goalposts again in February..

Well most things they have said change n 48 hours...............expect it to stop tomorrow
Boris is giving another announcement at 5 so expect more shite.

There are usually leaks on what will happen a few hours before any press conference as the Govt test the waters of public opinion and there have been no suggestions of a halt to elite sport thus far.

I reckon this will be Boris talking about money for businesses and declaring that they "acted decisively".

Boris is giving another announcement at 5 so expect more shite.
Tier 6 - no looking out of the window or breathing.

On the main point though if all the EFL players were tested yesterday, tomorrow (presumably) when the results are back will be 'interesting'.

Tier 6 - no looking out of the window or breathing.

On the main point though if all the EFL players were tested yesterday, tomorrow (presumably) when the results are back will be 'interesting'.
Oxford returned 0 positives in any of the playing, or coaching staff. The only positive was from a member of the support team.

Max Crocombe is now starting keeper (or he was at the weekend) for Melbourne Victory.

I meant when compared at the same age.

At 23 - Stevens has made over double the number of first team appearances that Crocombe did.

Back
Top Bottom