Transfer News Transfer window 2020/21

Well (as always) I'll wait to see Obita play before judging, but does seem to be keen on the physio's table...

Bit odd that we have signed a left back / left winger, but what do I know?
He does have good pedigree , just hope his injury problems are all behind him .
As Robbo says ' you can never have too many left wingers '

So our 2 squads till January. Brannagan And Hanson won’t be back till new year apparently.

(STRONGEST XI) ?
Eastwood
Forde Moore Atkinson Obita
Gorrin Ruffels
Henry Sykes Shodipo
Taylor

Stevens
Clare Long Mousinho Elechi
Kelly McGuane
Aygei Hall Cooper
Winnall

So our 2 squads till January. Brannagan And Hanson won’t be back till new year apparently.

(STRONGEST XI) ?
Eastwood
Forde Moore Atkinson Obita
Gorrin Ruffels
Henry Sykes Shodipo
Taylor

Stevens
Clare Long Mousinho Elechi
Kelly McGuane
Aygei Hall Cooper
Winnall
Agyei I think should be in our strongest xi until Shodipo came him he was our best attacker.

"We're in advanced talks to sign someone today, at the latest by tomorrow. If we get it over the line on Monday then the announcement should be made Tuesday. Once he's in the building to make the final arrangements then there'll be a press conference on Wednesday, so basically by Thursday or Friday the deal will be done. Of course, when the deal is finished by Saturday then it'll be too late for the new player to come in and make a difference on match day, but we hope that he'll be ready to train by Sunday. Unless the deal falls through, then we have a backup plan for Monday..."

Blimey, even I didn't notice how accurate this was going to be 10 days back...
Welcome Jordan Obita...

KR on the latest ifollow interviewed said that there will be a lot change (presume squad turnover) in January and our aim is to be competitive and up the right end of the table for when the turn of the year comes. Names who we think will be out the door, either permanently or on loan?

KR on the latest ifollow interviewed said that there will be a lot change (presume squad turnover) in January and our aim is to be competitive and up the right end of the table for when the turn of the year comes. Names who we think will be out the door, either permanently or on loan?
Aygei maybe if he doesn't respond the way KR hopes? Loan option?
Hanson? Just to get him off the books?
McGuane? Sent back to Forest?
Nico Jones? Loan to Conference?

Just some people i can think of

Aygei maybe if he doesn't respond the way KR hopes? Loan option?
Hanson? Just to get him off the books?
McGuane? Sent back to Forest?
Nico Jones? Loan to Conference?

Just some people i can think of
Agyei has to stay, just can’t understand why KR doesn’t start him more

Agyei hasn’t been the flavour of the past 18 months.
What has Agyei down wrong? He holds the ball up well wins more headers, fast. So I don’t understand why he hasn’t started more. He can’t have fallen out otherwise he wouldn’t even make the bench.

According to today’s ox mail he wants him to be more aggressive.

Robinson has never, ever liked Agyei. Strange. I don’t know why. But he just clearly hasn’t.
What a load of shite!! Maybe look at the way Agyei trains, or how he takes instructions on as to why he's not getting opportunities.

There is a player there, and we've seen glimpses of what he can do. But if Agyei wants to succeed then he has to work harder, compete at both ends of the pitch and make himself the first name on the team sheet.

Back
Top Bottom