Transfer News Transfer window 2020/21

So apparently they were making a decision yesterday evening, but nothing in the paper or on rad ox to say yes or no! I do feel it’s important to keep the fans on side and in the loop, rather than give some supporters false hopes. I do hope we sign a centre half, and sooner rather than later.

You can see why Gobbo Robbo is used by posters in the past including myself. He should just keep quiet and say nothing, until an announcement is imminent or revealed. Just my opinion.

So apparently they were making a decision yesterday evening, but nothing in the paper or on rad ox to say yes or no! I do feel it’s important to keep the fans on side and in the loop, rather than give some supporters false hopes. I do hope we sign a centre half, and sooner rather than later.

You can see why Gobbo Robbo is used by posters in the past including myself. He should just keep quiet and say nothing, until an announcement is imminent or revealed. Just my opinion.
Incidentally it is Tigers wedding anniversary today and hes (rightly) enjoying a few luxurious meals. Imagine his phone is firmly off and his wallet firmly sealed.

Looking like Marcus Browne may be available again in January based purely on Middlesbrough being interested in signing Yannick Bolasie in January according to their local paper.
If true then we won’t here anymore about a player before the week before Jan 1st

Perhaps there is a new method in selecting players we need a
Centre,half,left back,winger so by the scientific method of putting the above in a hat, and drawing 3 pieces out , I assume that our new recruit is someone who is extremely comfortable in the role of centre left winger, who that is going to be I have no idea, perhaps going back to the tried and tested method of reading this forum or information and advice should continue

We were never going to sign anyone were we? How are tye board ever going to close the multiple transactions needed to build a new stadium when signing players seems so difficult compared to other clubs?

We were never going to sign anyone were we? How are tye board ever going to close the multiple transactions needed to build a new stadium when signing players seems so difficult compared to other clubs?
Because they are experienced property people that are being very well advised. Whereas I would imagine that the difficulty with this player deal is the length of the contract offer relative to the agent's expectations. But according to some that's Karl's fault because he is also responsible for the contract negotiations beyond making the tea and managing the team.

Not sure about that. Hard-core fans usually fall into two camps:

1/ "Supporter" means blind faith support no matter what
2/ "Supporter" means pushing the club's long term interests over those of the interests of the shareholders/owner, manager, players etc and challenging those in power to act for the club first and themselves second

KR can’t win. If he says nothing people moan we aren’t doing anything, if he gives a little bit of info it isn’t happening quick enough. Give him a break, he has plenty of brownie points in the bank for me and we would be worse off without him.

Nathan Cooper gave a hint that he’s quite a local player who can play in a number of positions sounds like Jordan Obita to me so not a centre back which is disappointing, but a fully fit Obita gives us a different option at Left back/Left wing back & could be a massive improvement

Nathan Cooper gave a hint that he’s quite a local player who can play in a number of positions sounds like Jordan Obita to me so not a centre back which is disappointing, but a fully fit Obita gives us a different option at Left back/Left wing back & could be a massive improvement
We need improvement

Back
Top Bottom