Transfer News Transfer window 2020/21

Still do reside there :) and yep, for my sins ive been an oxford supporter for longer than i can remember. My dads friend scored our first league goal (Alan Willey) and i used to drive down from Newcastle every fortnight to watch us lose to Hayes and Yeading!
You may have given me a lift down from newcastle for a tuesday match back in the late 90s. :)

Shame you don’t enjoy it more then!
Oh believe me its given me the happiest days of my life! But im also very observant of bullshit as regards the club, very protective of it, and we get fed a lot of it by Tiger and Robbo.

On that score, i can only assume the Thursday Karl was referring to wasnt in fact this Thursday?

Think we will wait 7 weeks until January window is open, then ship 1 or 2 out and players 2-3 in

Oh believe me its given me the happiest days of my life! But im also very observant of bullshit as regards the club, very protective of it, and we get fed a lot of it by Tiger and Robbo.

On that score, i can only assume the Thursday Karl was referring to wasnt in fact this Thursday?
But you're calling bullshit because Karl supposedly said that he was 'going' to sign a player on Sunday, when in fact he quite openly stated that he 'wanted' to sign a player. The two are very different as you well know. It's bullshit to call out bullshit when there is no bullshit to smell.

But you're calling bullshit because Karl supposedly said that he was 'going' to sign a player on Sunday, when in fact he quite openly stated that he 'wanted' to sign a player. The two are very different as you well know. It's bullshit to call out bullshit when there is no bullshit to smell.
He said he was ready to sign, then it was Thursday a decision was being taken, its now Thursday and nothing.. To the untrained eye, that looks like bullshit to me.

He said he was ready to sign, then it was Thursday a decision was being taken, its now Thursday and nothing.. To the untrained eye, that looks like bullshit to me.
Where does it say that he is 'ready' to sign? The OM article said 'wanting' to sign and 'liking' to get it done. If we're going to split hairs, then 'ready' to sign is not quite 'going' to sign is it? Also, does Karl do the contract negotiations too? Thanks for acknowledging though that you have an untrained eye. I wish that was bullshit, but the majority of your anti-KR posts unfortunately suggest otherwise. Otherwise, as you were.

Not necessarily, just means something else may be holding it up , could be a number of things .. why have to be actively anti your club . Yes ask questions but it's the delight you seem to take thats the thing Uncle .

Back
Top Bottom