Transfer News Transfer window 2020/21

You are a very sad individual. You can’t honestly name 4 teams worse than us in Lge 1. I can reel off a good 10.

I think your a member of the scummers, as everything you spout on here seems to be with a defeatist attitude.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201016-195710.png
    Screenshot_20201016-195710.png
    820.4 KB · Views: 38
I can say with confidence that the following are worse than us.

Northampton
Blackpool
MK Dons
Bristol R
AFC Wimbledon
Crewe
Scum
Shrewsbury
Accrington
Burton

Thats 10, and I’d add Donny and Gillingham too. If we’d taken our chances last weekend we’d of won that. You can look at the table currently, and say yeah but we are in such an such position. I’m confident we will finish above all of them this season. Unless of course the season is ended early.

Northampton
Blackpool
MK Dons
Bristol R
AFC Wimbledon
Crewe
Scum
Shrewsbury
Accrington
Burton

Thats 10, and I’d add Donny and Gillingham too. If we’d taken our chances last weekend we’d of won that. You can look at the table currently, and say yeah but we are in such an such position. I’m confident we will finish above all of them this season. Unless of course the season is ended early.
I really, really hope so. We all want success.

I really, really hope so. We all want success.

You sound so defeated, like relegation is a nailed on certainty. We were effectively a goal away from promotion to the Championship only 3 months ago, and now you're suggesting we'll end up in the bottom four all because we've only lost two players of note? Sure, we haven't started the season well, but we had at least two poor patches of form last season and managed to still finish in third when the league was stopped. I know the start of the season hasn't been great to follow, but try to get some perspective.

Northampton
Blackpool
MK Dons
Bristol R
AFC Wimbledon
Crewe
Scum
Shrewsbury
Accrington
Burton

I’d add Wigan, Plymouth, Rochdale to that aswell. When is the last time we started well? Under Pep Clotet and look how that turned out. We will be challenging for Play offs. We always start slow.

Pretty sure that the league table counts after 46 games (if we get that far).
Although everyone has concerns about our team in varying degrees nobody is seriously deluded enough to believe that the table after 4/5 games is actually a cast iron identifier of the strength of each team in the league.

I have to say I’m underwhelmed with our signings so far, we’ve lost Dickie, Fosu, Baptiste, Whyte plus Brown and Holland, plus Mackie, the replacements have a lot to prove, time will tell, Kip has got a point tbf, surprised we haven’t signed on any young promising youngsters, we are running out a bit on players to sell on

Back
Top Bottom