Transfer News Transfer window 2020/21

Really think we should be taking a look at Andre Green. Free Agent still quite young. Over 50 games in the championship for Villa(40) Preston(6) Charlton(13). Decent pedigree quick and left sided winger.

Probably someone we have looked at but would be worth a punt as he is still a free agent.

Meanwhile on Desert Island Discs..........................

Have we signed anyone yet?

Is the klaxon being dusted off?

Have they had a Covid test in the last 10 days?
and if they have had a positive test do they isolate from that day or 7 days after the first time they coughed on the team bus?
asking for bazzer and crewe

Wouldnt this season be an ideal season to "go for it" ? With lots of clubs financially prudent there is maybe more chance this season than any other to get promoted. With us losing a few million anyway each season it doesnt really make sense to me to just cruise along in mid table. As we had a play off team already last season, it was only really dickie & browne that needed replacing with someone of similar caliber.
Absolutely, and if the playets kr quoted as us needing a couple of weeks ago to make us competitive dont matetialuse then it shows a clear lack of ambition. But I still have faith in kr to get the three we need in the door.

Would people accept 2/3 young loanees?
With 1 space left (unless someone leaves) in the O21 category, the pond we're fishing in is relatively small for proven quality, and we definitely won't be able to get that across more than 1 position.

I would be surprised if we signed anyone permanent today - purely due uncertainty of Covid. Only thing that makes fianancial sense would be loans, which if shut down happens again we are not committed keep funding.
Shutting down is a more likleyhood

OM says that perhaps looking for that LW, who could then be cover for JR, oh dear another Clare signing......

Browne, Whyte or Holland would be perfect. The second 2 are 100% available and Browne may do late with the Bolasie push. We aren’t getting a centre back with experience, KR said we may go for another young prospect like we did Atkinson last year. I think KR also sees Elechi as Ruffels cover now. Woodburn been linked with Charlton today, we may even move for him. He can play LW & CM.

Back
Top Bottom