Transfer News Transfer window 2020/21

Browne and his agent have left New Era then...

I wonder if that will have an impact on our dealings with certain players as the link was quite close a few months back..

If only to get the stupid Easty and club doctor threads off of top spot. transfer window closes 5pm next Friday. Any news from those itk

If only to get the stupid Easty and club doctor threads off of top spot. transfer window closes 5pm next Friday. Any news from those itk
Can’t help it if the only person we’ve signed in the past couple of weeks (maybe longer) is a club doctor ?

What happened to the prem winger we were going to sign on loan? If previous itk posters are to believed we didnt sign maddison as we were getting in a amazing prem winger on loan this week.

Wouldn’t say it’s thin. You look at the difference in the bench this Saturday compared to Accrington.

Winnall, Gorrin and Ruffels all going to be involved.

All we are missing is a Centre half and a winger. With 10 days left we should be fine.

Rumours saying Rotherham’s Curtis Tilt 29 year old is available to leave & linked with a moved back to Blackpool, personally I think that’s the sort of player we should be looking at he was excellent for Blackpool over a few years got plenty of experience in League 1 as well

Rumours saying Rotherham’s Curtis Tilt 29 year old is available to leave & linked with a moved back to Blackpool, personally I think that’s the sort of player we should be looking at he was excellent for Blackpool over a few years got plenty of experience in League 1 as well

That would work if the winger is u21 or we can get a back up senior squad member out.

Back
Top Bottom