Transfer News Transfer window 2020/21

An injury to Gorrin & missing the pace of Browne is what overshadowed our first 2 league games. On paper we have done some of the best business around in L1 & fully expect us to finish in the play offs if we sign a left midfielder and some defensive cover.

Could be Newport left wing back Ryan Haynes 25 years, 6' 1" also won in cup last Tuesday

Unlikely (but could be wrong) with the age/lack of senior places left. And I doubt that would be stopped just because they are still in the Cup, as I couldn't see us loaning a player from Newport but would be signing permanently instead.

If MM is available and is anywhere near getting his attitude sorted out then it surely must be first choice ( money permitting also ) a class act in League 1. Remember Bobby McDonald only came to us after his contract with Man City was cancelled due to his off the field activities .....he didn't do too bad for us ?

seem to recall he scored our first goal in the top flight away at the Baggies - I was there -didn't Imre Varadi score for them

Back
Top Bottom