Transfer News Transfer window 2020/21

Maddison is not our first choice option for the left side. A player with out and out pace is the preference, fully expect it to be a premier league loan after this weekend’s matches.

Maddison will be given a deal if we fail to sign the preferred target. No names available yet!

Maddison is not our first choice option for the left side. A player with out and out pace is the preference, fully expect it to be a premier league loan after this weekend’s matches.

Maddison will be given a deal if we fail to sign the preferred target. No names available yet!
Hmmm.. Im slightly uncomfortable with our preferred target being another untried premier youth player ‘gamble’ over an experienced league player - even if he is allegedly a bit of a knob.

Hmmm.. Im slightly uncomfortable with our preferred target being another untried premier youth player ‘gamble’ over an experienced league player - even if he is allegedly a bit of a knob.

Frees up a squad place for an experienced defender.

• React
Reactions: Ian

Experienced league 1 player but a player that isn’t going to give you natural width and isn’t often going to beat his full back on the outside.

MM is undoubtably a talent at this level, but you could argue he’s a player with similar attributes to Henry and the team becomes very one dimensional if you imagine them both in the starting line up.

Totally agree. Would choose maddison every time. He would walk into any league one team.

I must admit when I read what you put EC I was a bit meh, but on reflection if this youngster is like Harvey Elliott then it would make sense. Then that would still keep some in the kitty for other areas in the squad if needed. Saying that though this youngster must be pretty special if he’s thought more highly than MM

Experienced league 1 player but a player that isn’t going to give you natural width and isn’t often going to beat his full back on the outside.

MM is undoubtably a talent at this level, but you could argue he’s a player with similar attributes to Henry and the team becomes very one dimensional if you imagine them both in the starting line up.
Yes, I was thinking he’s like a nasty James Henry

Wonder what maddison thinks about this. Um we will sign you if we dont get this other lad in next week. If true surprised he is still hanging around. Maddison has had a really shitty year based on his latest instragram post.

But what a dimension that would be. Two similar players in the same team potentially generating the same quality and number of goals and assists as each other. As a plan B to a Premier League youngster? Sounds like win win either way.

Wonder what maddison thinks about this. Um we will sign you if we dont get this other lad in next week. If true surprised he is still hanging around. Maddison has had a really shitty year based on his latest instragram post.

Well he has been happy to wait up until now so another week isn't going to hurt him. We will probably offer him more than other clubs.

By the sounds of some of the rumours and the bail out requests from clubs, he might not have that many options to do other than wait. And likewise, if we miss out on the PL player then he can return the favour saying he isn't interested after all.

I must admit when I read what you put EC I was a bit meh, but on reflection if this youngster is like Harvey Elliott then it would make sense. Then that would still keep some in the kitty for other areas in the squad if needed. Saying that though this youngster must be pretty special if he’s thought more highly than MM

Not necessarily thought of more highly than him, just that this unnamed PL loan is quicker/pacier, and that’s what we’re looking for...

Back
Top Bottom