Transfer News Transfer window 2020/21

I think we are 3 players away from being done.

We need a quality forward to replace Browne. Marcus Maddison would be perfect.

We need a quality defender to give Moore & Atkinson serious competition for the season.

Throw in a young PL youngster on loan as they don’t count towards the squad cap.

We need Gorrin & Ruffels back ASAP. Henry & Taylor also need to get in the stride very soon as they’re key.

I think we are 3 players away from being done.

We need a quality forward to replace Browne. Marcus Maddison would be perfect.

We need a quality defender to give Moore & Atkinson serious competition for the season.

Throw in a young PL youngster on loan as they don’t count towards the squad cap.

We need Gorrin & Ruffels back ASAP. Henry & Taylor also need to get in the stride very soon as they’re key.

If we sign a quality centre back, then I’m sure he would not only give competition to Moore and Atkinson, He would surely be ahead of them on the team sheet.

We get this every year don’t we (hammering new players before we give them a proper chance!). There isn’t one player, new or old who has covered themselves with glory yet, so let’s not over react. It’s not the best start but as lots of people have mentioned already, let’s see where we are after around 10 games.

Because we tend to start dreadfully under KR every year.

Throw in the unfortunate injuries to key positions and the nature of the two league defeats and it’s little wonder the fans have their knives out.

There is time to sort it though.

We need a creator of chances and a taker of chances, hopefully Winnall, because Taylor looks out of sorts. What’s that now, seven or eight games without a goal carried over from last season and the play offs ? This is the precise reason Winnall was signed because you can’t have your number 9 hitting these barren patches that Taylor has. Likewise Winnall, once he’s up to speed I’d like to think that whoever’s got the shirt can’t go more than three games without a goal before being dropped.

If we sign a quality centre back, then I’m sure he would not only give competition to Moore and Atkinson, He would surely be ahead of them on the team sheet.
I agree. Any CB that comes in needs to a first choice CB. Atkinson needs proper guidance this season if he's gonna fulfilling his potential, and Moore doesn't have enough experience himself to do that, and he himself would also benefit from a more senior CB in the squad

We need a creator of chances and a taker of chances, hopefully Winnall, because Taylor looks out of sorts. What’s that now, seven or eight games without a goal carried over from last season and the play offs ? This is the precise reason Winnall was signed because you can’t have your number 9 hitting these barren patches that Taylor has. Likewise Winnall, once he’s up to speed I’d like to think that whoever’s got the shirt can’t go more than three games without a goal before being dropped.
Yeah, in an ideal world, before the window closes, I'd make way in the squad for 1 quality CB, 1 quality LB to really push Ruffs. 1 quality RB, 1 speedy wide player, capable of playing on both wings, 1 quality creative midfielder, and another striker, and all 25-30 years old, and good solid pros at this level!

Wishful thinking, I know, and it won't happen. But these are the kinds of players we should've been signing, so we had a good balanced squad in all areas, with a good blend of quality youth and experience.

Surely players like Hanson, Napa, Osei, Jones, Asongyi and Elechi, can't have been viewed as the quality in depth that was gonna get us through the season with a view to promotion?!?

Loaning those guys out would free up 5 places straight away?!?

Back
Top Bottom