Transfer News Transfer window 2020/21

KR said on Tuesday there’s enough for a left winger & left back (but likely to be a 21 year old or young due to the wage cap) personally I think we need to get a few out on season loans to free up even more ££ for the ones who aren’t going feature much Hanson, Napa, Hall, Jones then possibly we could get another 1 or 2 better players in place, we don’t need a right winger but if Whyte came available I’d go all to get him even tho we could be overloaded in Henry Sykes Agyei
Cannot see any league clubs taking those players on loan. With budgets and wage caps, I can't see many takers for Hanson and Hall with both their recent injury records and form. Jones, Napa to non league but they are under 21 anyway.

KR said on Tuesday there’s enough for a left winger & left back (but likely to be a 21 year old or young due to the wage cap) personally I think we need to get a few out on season loans to free up even more ££ for the ones who aren’t going feature much Hanson, Napa, Hall, Jones then possibly we could get another 1 or 2 better players in place, we don’t need a right winger but if Whyte came available I’d go all to get him even tho we could be overloaded in Henry Sykes Agyei
What about Berkoe, thought he might step up this season.

Crikey missed that one.
From the looks of it he's rocked up at Southend
eda57018fcc636cf284a32dc94f2ceb2.jpg

Do we have enough room in the budget to sign a centre back, left back and winger after signing Winnall who was rumoured to be on 18k a week at Wednesday. He would be at the very top of our wage budget.

would make Luke Garbutt top priority right now to cover the whole of the left side.
He isn’t on serious money due to his recent history.

We really need first team cover at CB as well, after Atkinsons red showed how thin we are there.
Hall, I would keep due to his experience and 30 min appearances he could make. Jones and Napa, both need game time, as neither are likely to feature in the first team. A football playing Conference side would give both game time and put them in the shop window. It also frees up wages to bring in first team cover.

As someone else said, there’s a lack of pace with Garbutt and not sure another neat and tidy footballer is what we are in need of.

In a packed midfield isn't always needed though, as someone mentioned earlier. Garbutt played his best when playing in midfield, and getting forward.

Strange one. All the noises from Robinson were that he was looking good pre season but not good enough to get near the first team obviously.

I thought he did look good in First couple of the pre season games but he got a knock in one of them and then hardly did anything his confidence seemed to go - sadly I think he’s had it!

We really need first team cover at CB as well, after Atkinsons red showed how thin we are there.
Hall, I would keep due to his experience and 30 min appearances he could make. Jones and Napa, both need game time, as neither are likely to feature in the first team. A football playing Conference side would give both game time and put them in the shop window. It also frees up wages to bring in first team cover.
Atkinsons red has been overturned ??

excellent news but we need a left back in ASAP. Even if its just ligament damage for Ruffs, that's still likely at least a few weeks.
As I said on this thread only last week. If Ruffs is out for at least a few games we are going to have problems, even if Atkinson can cover!! Sam Long is no left back but he'll probably have to play there. Once again the squad seems to be lopsided with midfielders. IMHO we need LB cover asap then a LW then see how it goes with the CB's for a bit longer, but if Mous is not going to play much then see if there is a CB with decent L1 experience.

Do you know how painful they are?
i think it depends on what it is but I have shoulder problems, it ended my athletic career as a teen. I had rotator cuff issues but it was excruciating when my shoulder moved in certain positions.

Back
Top Bottom