Transfer News Transfer window 2020/21

I think our squad looks pretty strong especially if Winnall signs and maybe a fast winger in Browne or Holland! my only concern is these young strikers Agyei and derrick have to get game time and be given a chance 5 minutes at the end of a match isn't going to progress the players they need to be played with the likes of Taylor or Winnall. They both have shown they know where the net is and both have real qualitys fast exciting to watch I just don't think Karl trusts in them enough, Mackie last season was shambolic scored and assisted how many goals? and played more than Agyei is a proper threat going forward with speed to burn just my opinion don't shoot me :)

Agreed. I think that we've got so many games in September and October that Agyei, Delboy and Asonganyi will get game time. But once the EFL Trophy Group games and the League Cup are out of the way, it would be worth loaning out Delboy, Asonganyi, Napa and Hanson if fit. I'd would like Jones to stay in the match day squad as 3rd Choice ahead of Mous', probably unlikely so again could go out on loan. All with recall options.

I think our squad looks pretty strong especially if Winnall signs and maybe a fast winger in Browne or Holland! my only concern is these young strikers Agyei and derrick have to get game time and be given a chance 5 minutes at the end of a match isn't going to progress the players they need to be played with the likes of Taylor or Winnall. They both have shown they know where the net is and both have real qualitys fast exciting to watch I just don't think Karl trusts in them enough, Mackie last season was shambolic scored and assisted how many goals? and played more than Agyei is a proper threat going forward with speed to burn just my opinion don't shoot me :)

I take your point but would you really be too concerned about the game time the likes of Agyei will get if you've got the real deal in Taylor and Winnall banging them in ? Agyei is aspiring to reach the level they are at but I'm more concerned with the here and now rather than worrying too much about the future - that will lokk after itself, with or without the likes of Agyei and Osei.

It's the same mentality as top PL teams who, mid season, are absolutely obsessed with finishing top four in order to qualify for next seasons CL rather than worrying about their current CL campaign !

The way the fixtures come we will be playing twice a week quite often this season, Agyei should get good game time. Big season for him to impress and what he has on the experienced players is obviously he's still young so if he wants he can go further in his career. I rate him so hopefully he kicks on!

I take your point but would you really be too concerned about the game time the likes of Agyei will get if you've got the real deal in Taylor and Winnall banging them in ? Agyei is aspiring to reach the level they are at but I'm more concerned with the here and now rather than worrying too much about the future - that will lokk after itself, with or without the likes of Agyei and Osei.

It's the same mentality as top PL teams who, mid season, are absolutely obsessed with finishing top four in order to qualify for next seasons CL rather than worrying about their current CL campaign !

Agyei will be used on the right hand side, when he is used, if we have Taylor/Winnall firing. I guess Osei Yaw can play on the left if required. I think KR will be hoping that we beat Bristol Rovers in the Abomination Trophy so the Walsall game is pretty meaningless and he can play both if he wishes like the Chelsea game.

Wheres this Klaxon ? ???????????? i got work to do and i have to keep checking on its where abouts.

If one of the 2 gets injured taylor or the new front man instead of just packing the midfield every game play 2 up top and give the youngsters a chance to prove themselves.

Back
Top Bottom