Transfer News Transfer window 2020/21

He has missed all pre season after an op. Don't think it's him as he is on v.good wages also.
I don't think wages will be an issue with whoever we bring in. All realistic targets will be well above the league average but we have sufficient capacity in our budget to cover 2 or more top signings.

• React
Reactions: Ian
I don't think wages will be an issue with whoever we bring in. All realistic targets will be well above the league average but we have sufficient capacity in our budget to cover 2 or more top signings.
An Ipswich supporting mate thinks he is on very good money , why take a drop of even a grand a week ? And is still has a big part to play for them.

Brandon Hanlan is a possible. Refused new contract at Gills. Under 24 so compensation needed. Played under KR at Charlton. Divided opinion on him on Gills forum

How about Marc McNulty from Reading as new front man. Was prolific for Coventry a couple of seasons ago and Reading are looking to lose players that aren’t going to feature .

Prolific for one season three years ago in League Two. More recently he was on loan to Sunderland where he looked sluggish, overweight and scored 2 goals in 15 league games. No thanks.

Prolific for one season three years ago in League Two. More recently he was on loan to Sunderland where he looked sluggish, overweight and scored 2 goals in 15 league games. No thanks.
Think he went to Hibs after and did quite well. No one has much luck being a striker at Sunderland!

Scotchers : Norwood, 29 had surgery on a nagging groin injury in February, hasn't featured in pre-season and now has a hip problem.
Furthermore, Lambert does not expect him to go anywhere before the window closes on October 11th. And, as mentioned above, is on a
very good contract at Portman Road.

First season in L1 was last season where he scored 11 goals but not proven at this level in my view. Unlike somebody like Ched Evans for example.

Looks wide of the mark to me.

Back
Top Bottom