Transfer News Transfer window 2020/21

Well a bloke i know from out the Watford way who works in PR and who’s also a season ticket holder seems to think he’ll be announced on Monday. Also interested in the line that he also knows Sean Clare..
7c6b7b57bffee358c4e8f45a5c14991e.jpg
Underwhelmed big time if its him.
We can do better!!

Gorrin is absolutely key to our way of playing. Him going would be really damaging, as we don't really have anyone else who can do his role (Kelly is a different sort of player).

Touch wood, but I can't really see it happening. He's not really progressive enough to catch the eye of clubs higher up the pyramid I wouldn't have thought, and, unlike others, such as Sykes and Dickie, didn't really stand out in our high-profile cup matches. Also don't see our owners cashing in on him - unless I've missed him re-signing, this is his last year of his contract (having signed a two year deal last summer), so the fee wouldn't be particularly high, and not worth the detrimental impact to the team. It would also presumably enrage a manager they're apparently on the cusp of convincing to sign up until 2024.
Id be surprised if Gorrin went higher, his fouling can make him a bit of a liability

Even for the Oxford PR machine, that's far too wide of the mark. KR said, as far as League 1 goes, it's as good as it gets. Therefore it cannot be the Wimbledon lad, never in 100 years.

Better not look to closely Monday then as you may not be impressed unless it’s a double signing!

Norwood is a distinct possibility...
You put a post on here last night with a cryptic clue then removed it. I will say nothing to anybody about what it said but is this our striker? I have quoted this post of yours as it is the most recent I could find.

Back
Top Bottom