Transfer News Transfer window 2020/21

I would like to replace RD with Joel Lynch or Ryan Shotton.

I would sign Jordan Obita who can play on the left side.

Jeff Montero can play up front left side...

Oh, and how about Brett Pitman?...he is no spring chicken - but, well...GOALS.

This isn't too much to ask is it?

if we are looking for a Dickie replacement that is cheap and we could stick on the bench then I’d be looking at Omar Beckles would be quite cheap and an older head at the back who we could rotate with Atkinson.

Think the model is to get young players in who have sell on value - number of old heads will be limited.
Yes well aware of that and you have that in Moore and Atkinson but him being free and a fairly low wage and league one experience it is a very low risk signing.

I don’t think we will see a new striker and a winger in before Saturday. I just think it’s one of KR’s flaws. when he speaks without thinking. I do believe we need both positions filling, but I don’t think it’s realistically possible before this weekend. If they both happen I’d be astounded.

I don’t think we will see a new striker and a winger in before Saturday. I just think it’s one of KR’s flaws. when he speaks without thinking. I do believe we need both positions filling, but I don’t think it’s realistically possible before this weekend. If they both happen I’d be astounded.
When asked, he paused and said "next Saturday?" which made me think he was talking about the first league game.

But I expect to see a lot of movement this week as clubs rush to bring players in and move others on. I suspect that any new additions may be announced Friday but won't feature in the two cup games.

Back
Top Bottom