Transfer News Transfer window 2020/21

Then keep hold of him, extend his contract and only let him go if the deal is right, we need to stop underselling our prized assets, Dickie himself said the deal has to be right for not only him but Oxford too.
Er he wont extend his contract. He did that last season on the basis that we would sell him in this transfer window.
He will go. From the clubs perspective iteca matter of getting the best deal possible

Er he wont extend his contract. He did that last season on the basis that we would sell him in this transfer window.
He will go. From the clubs perspective iteca matter of getting the best deal possible

Quote he said he will only go if it works For him AND Oxford United

Indeed. We could offer a massive promotion bonus and cup bonuses as they aren't included but I doubt Holland would go for that over guaranteed wages.
If we wanted to bypass the wage cap there are many adventurous ways to do it. Trust fund for a child, family members as PAs etc.

Dickie to QPR. £2 million with add ons rising to £3 million. Sounds very much like it was between QPR & Notts Forest. Think Matty Cash £12 million move to Villa stalling is why QPR stole the march on Forest.

Rob Dickie to QPR is on then. I wish him the best of luck. He’s been extremely professional and I wish others would learn from this. All the best Rob, and we’ll be seeing you soon in the championship. I just hope he flourish’s, and goes all the way to the premiership.

Rob Dickie to QPR is on then. I wish him the best of luck. He’s been extremely professional and I wish others would learn from this. All the best Rob, and we’ll be seeing you soon in the championship. I just hope he flourish’s, and goes all the way to the premiership.

As long as we’ve got a decent sell on clause I have no dealt RD will be a Premiership player within 2 years as he’ll go for maybe £15-20M like Adam Webster did last season from Bristol City to Brighton

Let’s bring in Sammie Szmodics on loan for the season. Then maybe one more to complete the window. I can see a couple of players going out on loan too.

Back
Top Bottom