Transfer News Transfer window 2020/21

The club are getting so late with their announcements that we’re probably going to get the klaxon for Kelly as he’s announced in the starting lineup for the first game of the season!

Could it be that the delay may partly be due to the current IFollow upgrade? Seems like the club are going to have to announce the signing(s) without publishing the usual IFollow interview.

That’s what Clare is. A 6-foot-plus midfielder who has been turned into essentially a right wing back.

Maybe it’s semantics but at this stage I’m kind of viewing Clare as more of a Marvin Johnson than Chris Cadden. Cadden was a defender who had an attacking mindset. Johnson was a winger who could, when pushed, play full back.

I think we can agree that he gives us an attacking outlet that the solid-but-undynamic Ruffels and Long don’t give us.

The Dickie situation is strange we hear there is lots of interest but don’t really see anything concrete apart from the link with Newcastle the other day I wonder IF the club were trying to auction him off (start a bidding war) hoping they could make lots of money for our level also if he’s happy to stay im happy for us to keep him

So much happens behind the scenes nowadays, including interest. We've broken our official transfer fee a few times since Dean Windass but all are undisclosed so Deano remains our most expensive player! I imagine the same will apply to Dickie - we'll sell him for an undisclosed fee when it occurs.

Maybe it’s semantics but at this stage I’m kind of viewing Clare as more of a Marvin Johnson than Chris Cadden. Cadden was a defender who had an attacking mindset. Johnson was a winger who could, when pushed, play full back.

I think we can agree that he gives us an attacking outlet that the solid-but-undynamic Ruffels and Long don’t give us.

So much happens behind the scenes nowadays, including interest. We've broken our official transfer fee a few times since Dean Windass but all are undisclosed so Deano remains our most expensive player! I imagine the same will apply to Dickie - we'll sell him for an undisclosed fee when it occurs.
????? Cadden was previously a winger...

Had a scout about of young French players who fit the bill for what we might be in the market for, might be one of the faces in the pics etc. Few names cropped up, but Derick Osei Yaw seemed most promising.

Complete punt of course but there ya go.

Well....there it is. The most insightful thing I've ever posted on the Internet. All downhill from here...

Derick seems like a really good lad from the interview. Not a big time charlie. Hope he hits the ground running. Might have a gem on our hands!

Back
Top Bottom