Transfer News Transfer window 2020/21

Perhaps the internet in the welsh valleys is still a bit soggy after all that rains, should have run round shot over like the old days,so any information could be delayed for a bit, it does seem to me a bit strange to go to wales to ride a bike in a tent , why not just cycle to wales and back

McGuane would be a really interesting one. Part of that good Arsenal youth side with Nelson, Willock, Maitland-Niles, Nketiah, Saka, Dasilva Etc - went to Barca and was doing well before coaching change - desperate for minutes but not getting them at Forrest, seems to make sense for him and seems a Robinson sort of player.

McGuane would be a really interesting one. Part of that good Arsenal youth side with Nelson, Willock, Maitland-Niles, Nketiah, Saka, Dasilva Etc - went to Barca and was doing well before coaching change - desperate for minutes but not getting them at Forrest, seems to make sense for him and seems a Robinson sort of player.
Defintely. It's the type of signing that has done well for us on loan in the past. Highly rated, gone a little off course, and needs games. Anyone know what type of midfielder he is? Presumably more of a wide man?

Defintely. It's the type of signing that has done well for us on loan in the past. Highly rated, gone a little off course, and needs games. Anyone know what type of midfielder he is? Presumably more of a wide man?
According to Barca Forum - he is a versatile defensive midfielder who cal also play as wingback or CB. But no insight into his performances for Barca B.

I thought the chap with the tattoos, based on the current squad, was more likely to be Nico Jones. Definitely not Marcus Browne.

McGuane is described as a central midfielder, but Robinson does look to use players in different roles. May see him as similar to Woodburn's role as a slightly deeper no.10 role.

Looking at this part of the tattoo it looks a bit like that sticker you get for your car of one team peeing on a rivals shirt and this guy has the number 10 on the shirt? ?

Attachments

• 24648E95-FA25-49E9-BE6A-95656100E6C3.jpeg
    24648E95-FA25-49E9-BE6A-95656100E6C3.jpeg
    21.8 KB · Views: 66
Looking at this part of the tattoo it looks a bit like that sticker you get for your car of one team peeing on a rivals shirt and this guy has the number 10 on the shirt? ?

Managed to get a clearer picture but you're onto something there. It's definitely a football shirt style number 10. I'd just been looking at the eye, hadn't even noticed that!

Capture.JPG

Not sure if this has come up, but who is behind Brannagan? Agyei is further into the background on the picture i've cut this form.
They appear to have a squad number (possibly number 24 or 34?). so is more than likely a player rather than a coach and I don't think it's Dwayne Peasah
They don't seem to appear on any other photos.

Capture2.JPG

Managed to get a clearer picture but you're onto something there. It's definitely a football shirt style number 10. I'd just been looking at the eye, hadn't even noticed that!

View attachment 4305

Who has been mentioned already who’s a number 10 that’s linked heavily with one club that has a big rivalry? Derby/forest

Back
Top Bottom