Transfer News Transfer window 2020/21

That would be absolutely beautiful. RyanioBirdio has been having a bitter dispute with Scotchegg, and an imagined whirlwind romance with Matty Taylor, throughout the season. I would love some Shyamalan-esque twist to the whole thing.
As much as many people would love it, he isn’t Matty Taylor. But he’s welcome to come and collect a kiss from me any time he likes.

Hopefully we are looking to sign the next batch of rising stars.

Possible targets:

GK-Owen Evans-Wigan
RB-Callum Brittain- MK Dons
RB-Kane Smith- Boreham Wood
RB-Perry Ng-Crewe
LB-Ibou Touray-Salford
CB-Jack Tucker-Gillingham
CB/RB- Tom Hamer-Oldham
CM-Ebou Adams-FGR
CM-Josh Hawkes-Hartlepool
CM-Ed Williams-Kidderminster
RW-Courtney Senior-Colchester
LW-Bez Lubala-Crawley
ST-John McAtee-Scunthorpe

I was told Charlie Kirk at Crewe was firmly in our, along with quite a few other L1 and championship clubs, sights had we gone up.

Hopefully we are looking to sign the next batch of rising stars.

Possible targets:

GK-Owen Evans-Wigan
RB-Callum Brittain- MK Dons
RB-Kane Smith- Boreham Wood
RB-Perry Ng-Crewe
LB-Ibou Touray-Salford
CB-Jack Tucker-Gillingham
CB/RB- Tom Hamer-Oldham
CM-Ebou Adams-FGR
CM-Josh Hawkes-Hartlepool
CM-Ed Williams-Kidderminster
RW-Courtney Senior-Colchester
LW-Bez Lubala-Crawley
ST-John McAtee-Scunthorpe

Hope he brings his maracas.

I know the closing date has not been finalised yet, but has the window opened yet?

I know the closing date has not been finalised yet, but has the window opened yet?

Purchases of players have already been announced (see Hamer at Coventry) and free agents (Doyle at Bolton) but whether they have been fully registered is another thing.

5th October has been suggested as the closure date.

New Keeper
New RB Moore New CB Ruffles
Gorrin
Sykes Henry
Hall Taylor New LW

I’d like us to get Grigg, bring Holland back, Get Browne back, sign Taylor up, back up left back, couple CM’s and couple CB.

I think we could see a big rebuild by Robbo this summer but hopefully with 5-6 million from selling Dickie and Brannagan I’d say now is the time to do it.

I certainly think we will be in a healthier position than Wycombe will be in 12 months time.

I think we could see a big rebuild by Robbo this summer but hopefully with 5-6 million from selling Dickie and Brannagan I’d say now is the time to do it.

We'd get less than half of that!

Back
Top Bottom