Transfer News Transfer window 2020/21

I'd be surprised if we aren't in for Callum Morton in the summer, looks a player & probably won't get into Brom's first team if they get promoted.

I'd be surprised if we aren't in for Callum Morton in the summer, looks a player & probably won't get into Brom's first team if they get promoted.
I've been really impressed with him in the couple of games I’ve seen.

I've been really impressed with him in the couple of games I’ve seen.
Agree, Everything you'd want from a young attacker. Speed, workrate, physicality and knows where the net is. The goal he's just scored, any poacher would be proud of.

Agree, Everything you'd want from a young attacker. Speed, workrate, physicality and knows where the net is. The goal he's just scored, any poacher would be proud of.
Probably shouldve done better when clean through just then mind.. ?

I see New Era have been appointed by the administrators at Wigan to find new clubs for their players. We’ve had quite a few players through them in the past...

I see New Era have been appointed by the administrators at Wigan to find new clubs for their players. We’ve had quite a few players through them in the past...

Depends what league we're in but if we are still in league 1 next season it would be good buisness to sell Dickie for £££££££ and get Dunkley back.

Depends what league we're in but if we are still in league 1 next season it would be good buisness to sell Dickie for £££££££ and get Dunkley back.

I think he's out of contract this summer anyway.

Dunkley snapped his leg in two places barely four months ago. He still doesn’t even know when he can actually play again.

Great to see Bolton splashing the cash big time again after nearly going to the wall.

Yep, £250,000 (all upfront) on the new management team and then it will be big wages for Doyle. Bolton back to being Bolton and going back to the s**t or Bust approach learning absolutely nothing. And having any humility about those local businesses who lost money by doing it so quickly.

The one positive from Doyle is that it means amusingly he isn't signing for Swindon.

Back
Top Bottom