Transfer News Transfer window 2020/21

There has been mild interest from us in Grigg since our initial interest in the transfer window but I heard it wasn’t overwhelming and that any deal is a million miles away with Grigg currently on £550,000 plus significant goal bonuses.

I think he’s got two years to run and isn’t likely to be going anywhere unless Sunderland help massively with offsetting his contract.
They paid £4m for him and he's on £550,000 plus? Absolutely no chance of him coming other than on loan and them paying most of his wages. Any idea of what money Matt Taylor is on?

When watching some highlights of Glentoran games, this one stood out but not because of Paul O'Neil:

About 3 minutes Larne score (ex FL stalwart Jeff Hughes) and the goalkeeping is fantastically awful, well worth a watch.

As for Paul O'Neil, If we are interested then I do like the positions in the box he takes up as shown by his goal (after the Larne goal in the 1st half). On the negative (only based on the few games of highlights I've watched), when playing wide he doesn't seem the most active in chasing back.

So over the last week or two we’ve been openly and publicly linked online and via the press with:

Stuart Findlay
Stephen O’Donnell
Ethan Robson
Paul O’Neill

I wonder who will be this year’s Elliott Moore and Dan Agyei. The obscure names that are suddenly plucked from thin air without warning or any prior link, which then come to fruition.

Answers on a postcard.

I wonder who will be this year’s Elliott Moore and Dan Agyei. The obscure names that are suddenly plucked from thin air without warning or any prior link, which then come to fruition.

Answers on a postcard.
[/QUOTE]

Jamal Blackman

Answers on a postcard.

Jamal Blackman
[/QUOTE]

The Chelsea Goalie?

So over the last week or two we’ve been openly and publicly linked online and via the press with:

Stuart Findlay
Stephen O’Donnell
Ethan Robson
Paul O’Neill

Answers on a postcard.
Charlie Kelman

Stuart Findlay
Stephen O’Donnell
Ethan Robson
Paul O’Neill

Answers on a postcard.

Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink. Might need a few postcards to write that one down

Back
Top Bottom