Transfer News Transfer window 2020/21

First link to a player this pre-season/end of season/cancelled season/play off period or whatever period we're actually in!

Joel Cooper from Linfield in Ireland

First Whyte, then Sykes, "now" Cooper. Who is our Northern Ireland scout? They've been busy.

Interesting to see what happens with Matty Taylor regarding the playoffs. Assume his Brizzle City contract will expire but he will be key for us. Though i guess they wont be keen to subsidise. A quandary.

Well somebody in the comments on the article is claiming offers from Reading, Fulham and Middlesbrough with the last offering Marcus Browne as part of the deal.

Rob Dickie.
I'd absolutely take the cash + swap deal with Browne from Boro to be fair. Browne is an unbelievable utility attacking player at this level, he could be our starting loan striker when Taylor returns to Bristol (as we saw against Blackpool) and also has a higher resale value (attacking players go for more). I also think we already have a replacement for Dickie in Atkinson. If Browne would accept it that could be a proper bargain.

I'd absolutely take the cash + swap deal with Browne from Boro to be fair. Browne is an unbelievable utility attacking player at this level, he could be our starting loan striker when Taylor returns to Bristol (as we saw against Blackpool) and also has a higher resale value (attacking players go for more). I also think we already have a replacement for Dickie in Atkinson. If Browne would accept it that could be a proper bargain.

It would depend on Browne's wages I guess.

Cash will be king in the "new normal" football world, I'd guess.

Back
Top Bottom