Transfer News Transfer window 2020/21

So, who do we all think these 5/6 players are that KR has mentioned. Here's my shout:

Browne
Kelly
Findlay
O'Neil
Archer
One more?

This also popped up on my Twitter feed, this morning: 20200801_115734.jpg

Young striker from NI. We were scouting him last night and by all accounts, hes unreal. 14 in 27 for Glentoran. Would be a low risk, high reward signing. I would imagine he was a Cooper recommendation.

This tells me all I need to know...

View attachment 4211

I said before but I reckon he is more likely to be a Jim Magilton recommendation.

Also, if anybody wants to see some highlights of O'Neil then Glentoran have a YouTube channel with highlights from their games. I've watched 2, he scores a nice header Vs Larne away and is only a sub at home to Linfield (enjoyable highlights to watch). Even though Linfield lost, Joel Cooper put some cracking crosses in, with the one for the disallowed goal being superb.

Last edited:
I said before but I reckon he is more likely to be a Jim Magilton recommendation.
Ya know what, thats actually a great shout! Always see Jim providing commentary on the lads we sign from NI. The combination of that, and having Sykes and Cooper here is a winning formula!

Ya know what, thats actually a great shout! Always see Jim providing commentary on the lads we sign from NI. The combination of that, and having Sykes and Cooper here is a winning formula!

Does seem like it's one market that we have a huge advantage in. Even two years after signing Whyte, we're not seeing any other L1 teams diving into the NI division.

Does seem like it's one market that we have a huge advantage in. Even two years after signing Whyte, we're not seeing any other L1 teams diving into the NI division.
Who dares, wins! I think the fact we got their first and made it a success will even put us ahead of the other teams that may eventually delve into that market.

Ive seen Josh Daniels linked with Shrewsbury...another who is tipped to come over from NI. Briefly saw it suggested he is on the radar to replace Cooper

Back
Top Bottom