Transfer News Transfer window 2020/21

He was also a defensive liability.
We had a good enough centre back to cover for him, and his attacking output was extremely high. We were better with than without him.

Youโ€™ve got some nerve turning up like nothing happened - I was worried sick and now youโ€™re slapping Cadden about as though you never left.

Yes well, just between the two of us Ryan - I had to undertake a little mission. Hush-hush, you know, but since it's just the two of us I can give you a hint (but don't let on blabbermouths like @Scotchegg or my doings will be all over the internet). I was filling in my pools coupon like I do on a Thursday when bring bringg the bloody phone and it's my old controller from the Lubyanka days, can I do him a bit of a favour, global communism depends on me and by the way we've got your dog and if you don't the dog gets it. Long story short I was undercover in South America, last time I fly economy in an Antonov btw, and in a couple of months the rightist is handed his Arce and good old Morales is on his way back. Then I had to hand hang around a while setting up things to make Evo stick.

As for Cadden, no Northumbrian can resist slapping a ginger jock about, it's in the blood. Hooray!

Yes well, just between the two of us Ryan - I had to undertake a little mission. Hush-hush, you know, but since it's just the two of us I can give you a hint (but don't let on blabbermouths like @Scotchegg or my doings will be all over the internet). I was filling in my pools coupon like I do on a Thursday when bring bringg the bloody phone and it's my old controller from the Lubyanka days, can I do him a bit of a favour, global communism depends on me and by the way we've got your dog and if you don't the dog gets it. Long story short I was undercover in South America, last time I fly economy in an Antonov btw, and in a couple of months the rightist is handed his Arce and good old Morales is on his way back. Then I had to hand hang around a while setting up things to make Evo stick.

As for Cadden, no Northumbrian can resist slapping a ginger jock about, it's in the blood. Hooray!
Made me (George) smilee. Where have you been, in jail?

I think we have to be quick of the mark & do our business early January again like last year,

Priority got to be centre back (If weโ€™re still interested in Ben Heneghan I see no reason to get him in the building doing training & playing friendlies ready for signing on January 1st) or have a realistic target to get in straight away instead of waiting to see if a current players comes available then we get to January 31st again but still donโ€™t get them weโ€™ve waited enough in the past & failed (Right Back last January & Browne all this summer)

Also itโ€™s time to get rid of the dead wood out of the 22 man squad (Robbie Hall Jamie Hanson even John Mousinho if he gets another long term injury then he needs to retire) even possibly letting Kelly & McGuane go back if the donโ€™t start producing performances from now till January even Ageyi if heโ€™s not getting KR plans Iโ€™d have no issue seeing go out on loan if we got a decent replacement in return like Gavin Whyte that would be an upgrade imo

Heneghan has now signed for AFC Wimbledon

And will Shodipo stay?
Are people really suggesting that we don't need a pacy wide man with Cooper gone and Sykes likely to go?

Back
Top Bottom