Transfer News Transfer window 2020/21

It's very much an eye condition. Saw several people suffering it in my ophthalmology attachments as an undergrad.
It actually is (if it is this) inflammation of the ARTERIES whose symptoms include vision problems, jaw pain, temple pain, frequent/severe headaches and some also develop polymyalgia rheumatica, which causes pain, stiffness and inflammation in the muscles around the shoulders, neck and hips. Fingers crossed it isn't this and good luck to the guy whatever it may be, in making a speedy and permanent recovery.

It actually is (if it is this) inflammation of the ARTERIES whose symptoms include vision problems, jaw pain, temple pain, frequent/severe headaches and some also develop polymyalgia rheumatica, which causes pain, stiffness and inflammation in the muscles around the shoulders, neck and hips. Fingers crossed it isn't this and good luck to the guy whatever it may be, in making a speedy and permanent recovery.
Yes, I'm aware what it is, having studied disease in the human body and its treatment for six undergraduate years; and it is managed on ophthalmology wards. Happily Brannagan is the wrong gender and age group to be at great risk of being affected by PMR.

Yes, I'm aware what it is, having studied disease in the human body and its treatment for six undergraduate years; and it is managed on ophthalmology wards. Happily Brannagan is the wrong gender and age group to be at great risk of being affected by PMR.
Person I know to be managed by neuro not opthalmology. NHS website puts PMR risk at 50%, but no details on gender and age group specifics. Fingers crossed for a full recovery.

Person I know to be managed by neuro not opthalmology. NHS website puts PMR risk at 50%, but no details on gender and age group specifics. Fingers crossed for a full recovery.
Because the person you know has neuro symptoms. We know Cameron Brannagan has eye symptoms, hence will be being managed by an ophthalmologist!

A medical degree puts PMR risk at twice as high in women, and usually first onset in the 7th or 8th decade of life.

Without stating the obvious but we have now had 3 games cancelled (through no fault of our own), wage caps lowered/set. squad size limited to 22 (correct me if I’m wrong) and to top it all off, no help whatsoever from the top league that should be renamed the premiershit to save lower league clubs from going out of business, am starting to wonder why I bother with football anymore, depressing times....

Without stating the obvious but we have now had 3 games cancelled (through no fault of our own), wage caps lowered/set. squad size limited to 22 (correct me if I’m wrong) and to top it all off, no help whatsoever from the top league that should be renamed the premiershit to save lower league clubs from going out of business, am starting to wonder why I bother with football anymore, depressing times....
I haven’t watched MOTD in weeks even when recorded and struggle with the EFL on quest at present apart from league 1. Colin Murray by the way is a massively better host than Gary Lineker.
I miss being in grounds and seeing mates from football. Hopefully normality will return soon.I have always loved the game but it’s hard work at present. COYY.

I haven’t watched MOTD in weeks even when recorded and struggle with the EFL on quest at present apart from league 1. Colin Murray by the way is a massively better host than Gary Lineker.
I miss being in grounds and seeing mates from football. Hopefully normality will return soon.I have always loved the game but it’s hard work at present. COYY.
I agree with you. And my view is very clubs have tightened their purse strings so we will see more the likes of Wigan, Bury and Sheff Wed.

Because the person you know has neuro symptoms. We know Cameron Brannagan has eye symptoms, hence will be being managed by an ophthalmologist!

A medical degree puts PMR risk at twice as high in women, and usually first onset in the 7th or 8th decade of life.
The person I know has both neuro and eye condition and will be seen by nuero for a biopsy; treatment will likely be steroids. This person is in there 40's not 70's.

Well I’ve noticed that Jack Wiltshire is available, he doesn’t have a contact, on his day he’s an excellent player and we could give him a play and pay contract so it wouldn’t cost much.......

Well I’ve noticed that Jack Wiltshire is available, he doesn’t have a contact, on his day he’s an excellent player and we could give him a play and pay contract so it wouldn’t cost much.......
We cant seem to find the capacity to bring in Pete Postlethwaite formerly of Ragtag Rangers, so i think we can safely discount that idea!

And he was manager of Hallam fc. Sean Bean film When Saturday Comes.

We cant seem to find the capacity to bring in Pete Postlethwaite formerly of Ragtag Rangers, so i think we can safely discount that idea!

Well with one squad place left I'd suggest there's a healthy argument for getting the right player rather than just any player, no?

Noticed that he was available. He would be used to wages significantly higher than anything we could cover, but he's hardly struggling for cash! A deal until January/May wouldn't be the worst idea, give him game time with the expectation that a championship club picks takes him once he's playing regularly. Would cover for Cam being out and would be a real statement signing.

Noticed that he was available. He would be used to wages significantly higher than anything we could cover, but he's hardly struggling for cash! A deal until January/May wouldn't be the worst idea, give him game time with the expectation that a championship club picks takes him once he's playing regularly. Would cover for Cam being out and would be a real statement signing.
I love the optimism!

Back
Top Bottom