Transfer News Transfer window 2020/21

I find it strange that everyone's praising Gorrin yet we still conceded two goals when he came back in - just like we did in many other games. I certainly didn't see any sudden increase in defensive solidarity.

I find it strange that everyone's praising Gorrin yet we still conceded two goals when he came back in - just like we did in many other games. I certainly didn't see any sudden increase in defensive solidarity.

Individual errors. Clare stopped his run and failed to track the man and prevent the cross for the first goal.

Gorrin had attempted to bring down the man for the second but clearly had tired legs by that point. Moore made a weak, half-arsed effort at stopping him and Eastwood didnt get down quick enough to save it, you could see in the highlights he dove in stages and could have got a hand to it from 20 yards. They had 2 shots on target the entire game.

Never
Individual errors. Clare stopped his run and failed to track the man and prevent the cross for the first goal.

Gorrin had attempted to bring down the man for the second but clearly had tired legs by that point. Moore made a weak, half-arsed effort at stopping him and Eastwood didnt get down quick enough to save it, you could see in the highlights he dove in stages and could have got a hand to it from 20 yards. They had 2 shots on target the entire game.
I've looked at the highlights once, 'll check again to see if he dived in stages,

Let’s not forget Moore had a stop start pre season due to the loss of his dad. There are more important things then football, maybe he’s not 100% focused on just football atm could hardly blame him.
Agree, just what I was thinking yesterday.
He is also a newish Dad so he's had lots to deal with in a short space of time. Hope the club would have been supportive through it all.

Agree, just what I was thinking yesterday.
He is also a newish Dad so he's had lots to deal with in a short space of time. Hope the club would have been supportive through it all.

I would be stunned if the club hadn't been based on what they have talked about with mental health and what they have put in place.

Congratulations in spelling the name correctly for the player that's left!!! Are RUFFELS and CLARE really that hard to get right?!
Oh sorry I didn’t know we had the English police on here too. In my defence Ruffels is constantly auto corrected to ruffles on my iPad. Also the way he’s been playing I think I got Claire spelt just about spot on.

I know as little as the rest of us but, having had some close experience of eye problems (not my own) and knowing how delicate anything related to the optical area can be, and then taking into consideration that Cam was admitted initially, I would suspect that he has gone through a fairly serious episode.
Even if there is no permanent damage I would suspect that he will require some time before any sporting activity is resumed.
I thought KR said it was an infection? I‘m no doctor but google :) says if left untreated irreparable damage could occur but as he went straight to hospital he should be okay. Let’s hope so for him not football.

I thought KR said it was an infection? I‘m no doctor but google :) says if left untreated irreparable damage could occur but as he went straight to hospital he should be okay. Let’s hope so for him not football.

From what I've read, my money's on a condition called temporal arteritis. It'll resolve in time with a steroid, but is well, well worth getting it right...I'm not sure we'll see Cam train or play for a good month.

• React
Reactions: Ian
From what I've read, my money's on a condition called temporal arteritis. It'll resolve in time with a steroid, but is well, well worth getting it right...I'm not sure we'll see Cam train or play for a good month.
Could be a number of things but, he was seen quickly and discharged quickly so prognosis, hopefully, good.
I doubt we will be told short term, maybe when Cam himself is feeling better and wants to talk about what happened.

This is not exactly an eye condition but could be related. I know of someone who has this condition and they are in bed 247 with often agonising pain, fingers crossed if it is that that the steroids would kick in.

Back
Top Bottom