Transfer News Transfer window 2020/21

Bloody hell. Not a move id have made. He has potential that lad. But likely hes one been scapegoated by Robbo i.e "not up to it?"
He's still raw but that's not what we need now. Could come good later in this season/next season.

So, Robbo says we are talking to an attacker who can play either side or down the middle...Kaylen Hinds?

As KR said what’s the point having a young attacker on the bench playing 10-15 minutes here and there slowing his progression down,when he can be go out on loan and get games.
Play him .... play the youngsters lets see what they got .... cant be any worse

I wonder if the recurrence (?) of Atkinsons injury today will change the thinking?
Don’t think it will
Whoever comes in will be 3/4 weeks away from being match fit
Mous is training now and Atkinson May need2/3 weeks so any other player will be fit around the same time

Are there any allowances for loans outside the window if a certain amount of players are injured? Atkinson, Forde, Hanson?, Brannagan, Mousinho, Winnall. Thats a quarter of our squad.

Last edited:
Are there any allowances for loans outside the window if a certain amount of players are injured? Atkinson, Forde, Hanson?, Brannagan, Mousinho. Thats a 5th of our squad.

I was wondering this. Are emergency loans still a thing too?

Teams at our level don’t seem to operate with third choice ‘keepers anymore. If something were to happen to Eastwood and Stevens, are we allowed to recruit a loanee to cover them?

Teams at our level don’t seem to operate with third choice ‘keepers anymore. If something were to happen to Eastwood and Stevens, are we allowed to recruit a loanee to cover them?

We will use 'last man back' rules.

Could be difficult without VAR for corners/free kicks etc.

Only for goalkeepers.

Are there any allowances for loans outside the window if a certain amount of players are injured? Atkinson, Forde, Hanson?, Brannagan, Mousinho. Thats a 5th of our squad.
Only for goalkeepers.

Although this made me laugh Celta Vigo brought in an outfield player to replace their injured goalie last season.

• Haha
Reactions: Ian
Yet again last night we created plenty of clear chances, that’s 3 games in a row. All the time our defence looks as shaky as a circus clown car. Claire again looked all over the place, centre also hit and miss. neither long, Atkinson or mous are fit to clean Dickies boots. Ruffles is an average left back on a good day. we also don’t have enough proper cover in defence as again we showed last night. Yet in the free agent market we’re looking to add a forward?
if the positive Pete’s reply to this post is yes but we have Hanson or ?????? Who can cover that position have a word! this is a football team looking for promotion not just to survive and if you’re doing that you need proper players.

Back
Top Bottom