Transfer News Transfer window 2020/21

I see that Browne didn't impress massively in the cup game against Barnsley and Middlesbrough have just signed another forward. I'm assuming that Browne will be even further down the pecking order. :D

I see that Browne didn't impress massively in the cup game against Barnsley and Middlesbrough have just signed another forward. I'm assuming that Browne will be even further down the pecking order. :D
Named as a sub today

Whyte was a sub for Cardiff but didn’t get on today surely a cheeky loan offer could be put in by us lol

Robbo admitting hes really struggling to get anyone in (hence the change in formation). Doesnt bode well really.

Robbo admitting hes really struggling to get anyone in (hence the change in formation). Doesnt bode well really.

Dynamic will surely swing in the favour in the clubs as we get ever close to deadline day.

A lot of free agents will be scrabbling for very few roster spots, and a lot of wage demands will necessarily drop.

Or, a lot of players will have to make moves to leagues overseas, which is plausible.

Appreciably this doesn't help us a lot when we're slightly short on numbers now, but I really can't see the need to whinge when we've put a reasonably 18 out today with the promise of better to come. These are unprecedented times.

The ITKs were desperate to convince everyone else that Jordan Graham was past it. Wouldn't have it at the time, definitely not having it now.
It was more his attitude than his ability that was in question. Towards the end of his last loan spell he barely trained and pissed off a few people. If he's settled and putting the work in then he'll do well at this level, but its only 2 games in whether you're at the top or the bottom right now.

Is there an up-to-date squad list, with ages, for all the clubs in Leagues 1 & 2?

For all the talk of players leaving to free up space in the squad for new arrivals, there needs to be a club wanting and able to take them!

A winger and CB do seem like necessary additions to the squad. I believe we have one squad place remaining...

Mous or Hanson could possibly not be registered until January if their injuries warrant this - although this creates a problem in January... We've a problem next August when some of our squad will be 22... Hopefully the age limit will be raised to 22.

Two to five new signings would transform this squad, bet, these playors need to be available, & willing to join, and we need to be able to create squad space... Deregistering players could get legally messy!

Is there an up-to-date squad list, with ages, for all the clubs in Leagues 1 & 2?

For all the talk of players leaving to free up space in the squad for new arrivals, there needs to be a club wanting and able to take them!

A winger and CB do seem like necessary additions to the squad. I believe we have one squad place remaining...

Mous or Hanson could possibly not be registered until January if their injuries warrant this - although this creates a problem in January... We've a problem next August when some of our squad will be 22... Hopefully the age limit will be raised to 22.

Two to five new signings would transform this squad, bet, these playors need to be available, & willing to join, and we need to be able to create squad space... Deregistering players could get legally messy!
Isn’t deregistering players just from the efl league squad but not from cup competitions?like naming a premier league squad.they still get paid they just can’t play in the league?

Back
Top Bottom