Transfer News Transfer window 2020/21

He can be paid far more than the average if a club has signed other players early or kept a lot of players from the previous season.
I thought try e cap cane in on the day it took effect from and wages after that could not be more than 2.5 million and I thought Robbo said we weren’t far of the limit.... but I wouldn’t waste our wage on Clyne

Some of these players will have earned so much money that wages might not be such a factor. Might prefer to stay in the game at any level to work on coaching and managerial opportunities.

Nathaniel Clyne will not be playing for any club in League One. We may as well be debating whether or not it’s worth putting a cheeky offer in for Juan Mata.
Pretty baffled why his name is even being brought up when we have Clare & Long. We are signing a young left back on loan. The 2 proven signings will be a LM & a CB. I think Marcus Browne & Lloyd Jones will be the two targets.

Pretty baffled why his name is even being brought up when we have Clare & Long. We are signing a young left back on loan. The 2 proven signings will be a LM & a CB. I think Marcus Browne & Lloyd Jones will be the two targets.

I genuinely thought there was an inside joke I hadn’t followed when it was being suggested.

He’s a Premier League fullback. He is light years away from OUFC and just as likely to sign for Oxford as us spending £20 million on a fourth choice centre half.

Back
Top Bottom