Transfer News Transfer window 2020/21

We need Champ Manager Hermann Hreirdarsson...DMF R/L/C.
(or failing that, a left-sided defensive all-rounder who can play as winger...like Marvin Johnson but six inches taller and without the attitude).

(or failing that, a left-sided defensive all-rounder who can play as winger...like Marvin Johnson but six inches taller and without the attitude).

Why do they have to be 6ft 4"?!

It would obviously need to agreement of Mous.
Are the squad things different to the prem designated squad ones - you wouldn’t list him for the league, but he could still play in the cups - at least that’s my understanding. I would imagine a few clubs would go down that route with players they can’t offload.

Hermann is 46 now so I don't think so!!
Thoroughly nice chap though. Had a chat with him on Sandbanks beach when at the time he was playing for Pompey in the Prem.

I think we need to get an experienced CB and LB In, if we need to accommodate wage cap I would suggest sending Agyei out on loan, maybe until Jan to get more game time (ideally Hanson as well but think it’s unlikely), I think left wing can be covered by other players in squad, but think we need a more experienced and organiser in the back four. *maybe a young lower cost loan LW from champ or prem team?
Send out on loan one of our few players with pace and drive... I hope not.

Send out on loan one of our few players with pace and drive... I hope not.
don’t get me wrong I like ageyi, I don’t think KR sees him as a starter, with the salary cap- I’m assuming there a need to juggle the squad, just think it may suit him getting more game time and allow us to fill some of the other holes? If we have room in the cap then obviously keep him.

I don't see someone of Marvin Johnson's stature as a centre back, do you?
fifa-world-cup-italia-1990-italy-1990-471990-stadio-delle-alpi-turin-italy-semi-final-west-germany-v-england-des-walker-england-MB4DWR.jpg

Legend, that is all.
Not sure if it's just my memory playing tricks, but didn't he pick up his first booking for the club for launching a winger into the technical area in front of the South stand before he'd even touched the ball in the game? Legendary status assured right then.

Back
Top Bottom