Transfer News Transfer window 2020/21

No if I did, I would of stalked them and been all paparazzi on them lol. I had a phone call from a reliable source that it did happen though so was wondering if anyone see anything, players in question are training with us currently. Told an announcement will be on Friday at the latest. So it's up to @ECYellow or @Scotchegg to break their silence.

You know what? This time I would actually love to be surprised with a signing or two. Would be nice to just have something announced by the club that wasn't sleuthed 48 hours beforehand.

Not on EC’s level, but all is quiet as far as I know. Only leak today came from the kit release is the the 3rd shirt is white and announced in a fortnight’s time.

They were actually from the CAA checking on the suitability of the car park for helicopter landings over the next 4 years. They had come from J9M40 and the construction site of the new BV Stadium.

honest

You know what? This time I would actually love to be surprised with a signing or two. Would be nice to just have something announced by the club that wasn't sleuthed 48 hours beforehand.

Hardly a surprise though is it. Karl said he wanted another forward yesterday and a left sided winger. He has his shopping list and we have sold Dickie this week so have the money available. Why wait, the season technically starts Saturday.

Hardly a surprise though is it. Karl said he wanted another forward yesterday and a left sided winger. He has his shopping list and we have sold Dickie this week so have the money available. Why wait, the season technically starts Saturday.

It's more that I would like to be surprised by the identities, than the fact they are happening!

I’m still waiting for Ched Evans, Gboly Ariyibi, Jerry Yates, Stephen O’Donnell and the arrival of a time machine to take me back to January, when Matt Taylor’s 2.5 year permanent deal was being confirmed and we weren’t selling any players.

I wait, eagerly, for word from the gods.

Unlikely to be Garbutt then as he would have no need to be shown the stadium.

Nor would Grigg. His penalty kick still rising isn't it lol. Wouldn't read too much into being shown around the stadium bit, I know the interviews with the players are recorded a couple of days before alot of the time. Maybe they done it at the stadium, they must be getting the ground ready for Saturdays game anyways.

I’m still waiting for Ched Evans, Gboly Ariyibi, Jerry Yates, Stephen O’Donnell and the arrival of a time machine to take me back to January, when Matt Taylor’s 2.5 year permanent deal was being confirmed and we weren’t selling any players.

I wait, eagerly, for word from the gods.
Whoever they are you can bet they will be brilliant statements of intent. Except when they dont sign and thats our owners being brilliantly prudent as the squad is already fine. C/o Scotchers.

I also look forward to seeing who comes in. I've heard names mentioned, many of whom have been mentioned on here and a couple that haven't. All are "first team ready" rather than being "promising youngsters", and I'd guess that most will be significantly above the league one average wage.

I won't give names because there are too many variables at the moment and it only fuels those who like to score points. But as was mentioned, maybe sitting back and enjoying the announcement is more fun than playing "spot the tattoo!!"

The only addition to the "promising youngsters" is a potential PL player on loan, but that won't be for a few weeks and may be dependent on who goes out.

It's OK if you don't have any gossip - I think most people would prefer it if you were honest rather than spinning a merry tale about youngsters and/or potential Premier League players who may or not be coming in on loan or permanent deals in unspecified positions at unspecified times depending on whether or not any further transfer business is done!!

I also look forward to seeing who comes in. I've heard names mentioned, many of whom have been mentioned on here and a couple that haven't. All are "first team ready" rather than being "promising youngsters", and I'd guess that most will be significantly above the league one average wage.

I won't give names because there are too many variables at the moment and it only fuels those who like to score points. But as was mentioned, maybe sitting back and enjoying the announcement is more fun than playing "spot the tattoo!!"

Do they fit in with KR's possible timescale of getting them in before the weekend do you think, or will it be before the first league game.
Thanks.

Shock [emoji23][emoji23]

Back
Top Bottom