Transfer News Transfer window 2020/21

I reckon browne will stay either on loan or we will buy him, get Holland back on loan, grigg maybe to partner Taylor, jazz Richards added to our quality players would be decent.

Would like to see Holland back if we go up, think it's gonna be all about pace next season for us.

Browne on the other hand is a must buy IMO. He loves the club and we love him, no brainer for both parties. Just gotta hope Warnock doesn't want to keep him.

Would like to see Holland back if we go up, think it's gonna be all about pace next season for us.

Browne on the other hand is a must buy IMO. He loves the club and we love him, no brainer for both parties. Just gotta hope Warnock doesn't want to keep him.

wasnt it Warnock who took Whyte to Cardiff? ...if it was he kinda 'owes' OUFC IMO

That'll be this, then.
47725d5885c204b1723b02896b972099.jpg

I wonder if I too shall start a rogue rumours account linking out of contract players with random clubs

Speaking of Chopper, not getting much game time at Cardiff....do we dare to dream?
If we had been able to keep hold of him even until January I think we would’ve had the extra points needed to have gone up automatically. Comfortably. Imagine him and Cadden on the right hand side for the first half of the season. It would’ve been a bloodbath.

Would have him back in any capacity in a heartbeat, especially with social distancing hopefully ensuring that nobody gets their eye taken out.

IF we do make it to the Championship a talismanic centre-forward who‘ll get everyone excited and sell a few shirts for the youngsters to wear proudly around their Oxfordshire towns and villages is a must. The Nigel Jemson mk2! The new shirts should also have cheese graters on the inside, adjacent to the nipples to complete the feelings of nostalgia..

This seems an incredibly risky strategy. It's not as if they are rolling the dice to get into the Premier League, this is only to get back to League One.
They’ve got a 29 million pound loan to repay by the end of the next season although I suspect they will get a seasons extension to repay the loan or it’s back to square one again and the EFL be very friendly to them again.

If we had been able to keep hold of him even until January I think we would’ve had the extra points needed to have gone up automatically. Comfortably. Imagine him and Cadden on the right hand side for the first half of the season. It would’ve been a bloodbath.

Would have him back in any capacity in a heartbeat, especially with social distancing hopefully ensuring that nobody gets their eye taken out.
I would also look at trying to get Cadden back I know rhere is the COVID-19 thingy but has played only one game maybe a tempting offer, and we know they’re talking a million quid but they haven’t even stumped up to Motherwell yet so who knows

I would also look at trying to get Cadden back I know rhere is the COVID-19 thingy but has played only one game maybe a tempting offer, and we know they’re talking a million quid but they haven’t even stumped up to Motherwell yet so who knows

I think I would throw a lot of money at Colombus (If we have it of course) Cadds was arguably the best RB we've had since Baldock.

It has flown under the radar a lot on Twitter, and also took over 5 hours to get on here (good work @MJB) which is slightly strange!

If (when) he signs, can I be the first to say "I told you so" even if I was about 8 months premature!!!

I definitely think people are reading too much into it. Although woukd be a hell of a boost ahead of Monday!

I predict we will sign a footballer on a contract of some description between now and the start of the next season.

Remember where you heard it. Bow to your king.

It's rather sweet when someone unblocks me to make a joke at my expense, despite the fact that I'd already made a joke at my own expense!!

For the record, and I'm sure it'll get mentioned IF Matty Taylor signs, an offer was put on the table that could have seen Taylor sign in January. However, with him struggling with an injury, and Oxford slipping out of the playoff positions, all parties agreed to wait until the summer. But talks have been ongoing, and despite interest elsewhere (Portsmouth and a couple of others), we were always at the top of his list.

Matt loves playing here, he's enjoying his football more than ever, has a manager who trusts him, and most importantly, his family are settled and love being "home".

He is looking to sign probably the last big contract of his career, and of course money comes into it. If a team were looking to double his wages then he'd go. But the deal offered was very good, and is maybe even better now.

No guarantees, but I would hope that the good news keeps coming in the next week or 2. You heard it here second!!! ??

It's rather sweet when someone unblocks me to make a joke at my expense, despite the fact that I'd already made a joke at my own expense!!

For the record, and I'm sure it'll get mentioned IF Matty Taylor signs, an offer was put on the table that could have seen Taylor sign in January. However, with him struggling with an injury, and Oxford slipping out of the playoff positions, all parties agreed to wait until the summer. But talks have been ongoing, and despite interest elsewhere (Portsmouth and a couple of others), we were always at the top of his list.

Matt loves playing here, he's enjoying his football more than ever, has a manager who trusts him, and most importantly, his family are settled and love being "home".

He is looking to sign probably the last big contract of his career, and of course money comes into it. If a team were looking to double his wages then he'd go. But the deal offered was very good, and is maybe even better now.

No guarantees, but I would hope that the good news keeps coming in the next week or 2. You heard it here second!!! ??
Sez who? Are you his mate?

Back
Top Bottom