Transfer targets?

Good move for Napa. Good chance for 1st team football and a good test for him. Joining Kelleher, I assume KR has a link with the manager there.

well general assumption is we cannot afford them due to high wages etc if we had any thought to buy these quality players why would we risk having them in the window for 6/12 months to be taken from under our noses if we had option to buy eg Payne

The benefits of loaning 'Quality Championship and Premiership' players is that otherwise you wouldn't get them for the reason you state. We still have to contribute to wages in most cases.

If you have an option to buy, they won't be taken from under our nose, as.......we would have an option to buy/first refusal negotiated into the deal.

On that last point, maybe you could tell me which player(s) we have option to buy built into their loan agreements? That's ACTUALLY my point.

The benefits of loaning 'Quality Championship and Premiership' players is that otherwise you wouldn't get them for the reason you state. We still have to contribute to wages in most cases.

If you have an option to buy, they won't be taken from under our nose, as.......we would have an option to buy/first refusal negotiated into the deal.

On that last point, maybe you could tell me which player(s) we have option to buy built into their loan agreements? That's ACTUALLY my point.

Good point, be interesting to know

Guys, ignore the "Holmes has fallen through" nonsense. As I stated earlier, all RELEVANT parties have said that this is a done deal so expect an announcement today at the usual time. Why would they announce him in a pre-match report when he hasn't officially been announced as a signing by the club? Everyone, relax.

Didn't KR say a while back that if any deals hadn't been completed by Thursday evening they would be held over till next Monday so everyone could concentrate on Saturday? Sure that's the case here.

Back
Top Bottom