Transfer targets?

Maguire gone to Sunderland so that’s the end of that one. Not that we ever thought he would return...

• React
Reactions: Ian
Maybe see how he gets on first? Sunderland have money to burn so can take a risk, we are hopefully looking at better deals.

Money to burn yet Stew D is putting in plans for a £10m loan due to liquidity concerns?

RO reporting this morning that the players return today for their first fitness assessments before flying out to Ireland on Friday. Apologies for being slow but is that right? They’re going to be there for over a week before the first game?

Still surprised that Nicky Law hasn't been snapped up by anybody after his release from Bradford. Has always impressed me every time I have seen him. He would be a good player in midfield for us, linking defence and attack. Not saying this is going to happen - he is just on my own personal wish list. I was also very impressed with MK Dons Alex Gilbey for the same reasons, although his long term knee injury means he won't be going anywhere!

Have also seen Coventry have signed Ogogo from Shrewsbury - that is a good signing for them.

RO reporting this morning that the players return today for their first fitness assessments before flying out to Ireland on Friday. Apologies for being slow but is that right? They’re going to be there for over a week before the first game?

After all the bluster whod have thought wed go into fitness testing with one first team striker.......

After all the bluster whod have thought wed go into fitness testing with one first team striker.......

You probably [emoji6]

I hope not. Not the model I want us to employ, although would still be better than last seasons recruitment policy!!

Flying they maybe, but in a hot air balloon, that includes the squad, coaching staff and office staff.

It's getting to the stage now, where it's not funny. From getting the 8/9 players in early, to blaming the world cup, to a couple of weeks before the first friendly.

Flying they maybe, but in a hot air balloon, that includes the squad, coaching staff and office staff.

It's getting to the stage now, where it's not funny. From getting the 8/9 players in early, to blaming the world cup, to a couple of weeks before the first friendly.

Robinson said he expected deals to be happening while the team were in Ireland so they can fly targets out, let alone the fact there'll be trialists too.

Carruthers was likely up there with those we were looking to prioritise and we know one deal is being looked at to turn to a sale as opposed to a loan.

Not heard anything to make me believe our plans have changed with regard to that so why the panic?

Back
Top Bottom